• Dear Guest, check out why you should join us, we are are one of the fastest growing active k-pop community since 2018 with a solid tech team + active staff which are integrated together. More info here - Our Story . If you are still undecided, we have a list of FAQ you can read. Additionally, check out our album giveaway thread, prizes worth up to a total of $100 to be given away, check out this thread for more information regarding the giveaway - Thread Link

Discussion Unpopular k-pop opinions (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

Nipples don't grow back
Staff Member
Reaction score
Shipped With
That's an opinion thread so don't get offended about what other people say. Please, no fanwars, we have different tastes. And also, don't try to take someone down (song, group, member etc). Just be respectful about your opinion and other's opinion. No quotes/replies allowed!

Do you have any unpopular k-pop opinion? xD​

Anyway, for example I don't get the hype for Hyuna. Her music is not my style and I don't know, her voice is not my type. I know she's old in the industry and I really tried to like her, but I just can't.​

goyo

↠Nipples don't grow back↞
Staff Member
Reaction score
Shipped With
I am quite over Sunmi's music. I loved 24 Hours, Fullmoon, Gashina but Heroine and Siren are not my cup of tea

Jimin

Nipples don't grow back
Staff Member
Reaction score
Shipped With
Dunno if it's unpopular opinion or not but SHINee's old music is way better than their new musical style.

LeeriaYa

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
Reaction score
Shipped With
I still cannot stand ballads.

I only listen when I have trouble sleeping.

This is coming from someone who loves EXO’s Fast paced songs,and not slow

Athena

Trainee
Reaction score
I don't think Kpop is declining at all, and 2018 was an amazing year for Kpop music.

Loona, SNSD, and EXID are perfect girl groups

GOT7 has extremely weak title tracks but great b-sides.

Girl groups >>>>>> Nicki Minaj's butt >>>>>> Great Wall of China >>>>>>> Boy groups

Hi High was better than favorite.

BTS themselves deserve everything they've gotten, and definitely get a lot of unfair hate, but I lose braincells whenever I encounter their fandom (the toxic ones)

Sehun and Chanyeol aren't that bad at rapping as everyone say they are, I don't mind their voices

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)