COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Rumor Unexpected Solo Incoming (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Someone from BP or Twice possibly? It wouldn't be RV or MMM since most of the members have solo music/features so it wouldn't really be unexpected if it was them. It could also be GFriend but I have no idea if they have been featuring in music or not. Maybe it's one of the newer popular girl groups like (G)I-DLE, Itzy or Iz*One too but they seem too new to be venturing off now.

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I hope it's Sunny. But I have a feeling it's someone from Idle .

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
So the member will only be a feature and it's her first one? If that is correct then that rules out Mamamoo as a whole since they've all been featured however if the member is the main singer then it could be Solar as she has not had an official solo yet just her cover albums.

I don't know about Gfriend for sure but I think Yuju is ruled out from her feature with Jungkey and her digital single with Suran and Eunha has been featured but I don't think she's had a solo and I can't say for sure about the others.

It does depend on what Jeff calls a top girl group though since he could be using it pretty loosely and it's someone from the level of EXID or something.

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Could it be Chaeyoung? They said unexpected artist plus the unicorn reminds me of Chaeyoung XD

Reactions Received
KS Coins
It's with an unexpected artist
Maybe it should be some less popular member, or like with rapper role.
And not one from which we are actually expecting solo.
Probably it rules out BLACKPINK (I mean everyone is expecting one exact solo,
and just imagine the consequences of other member solo (I've seen suggestion of Jennie solo on AKP) )
By "rules out" I mean, they talking about different artist, and it looks like Rosé solo will be released soon.
Could it be Chaeyoung?
TWICE Chaeyoung could be . . . but how, with "Feel Special"?

Also

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Maybe it should be some less popular member, or like with rapper role.
And not one from which we are actually expecting solo.
Probably it rules out BLACKPINK (I mean everyone is expecting one exact solo,
and just imagine the consequences of other member solo (I've seen suggestion of Jennie solo on AKP) )
By "rules out" I mean, they talking about different artist, and it looks like Rosé solo will be released soon.

TWICE Chaeyoung could be . . . but how, with "Feel Special"?

Also
Well that's a melody project so I'm not sure if it counts as a solo release.

I loved that project. She has such an amazing voice

lexus

Pinkchella
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
I want it to be Rosè, but I highly doubt it’s Rosè :yolk:

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Guys, read the tweet again. It doesn't say an unexpected artist is making a debut, an artist is going to feature on a track by an unexpected artist.

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I want it to be Rosè, but I highly doubt it’s Rosè :yolk:
I doubt it's her, due to the fact that it's a feature. It would be smarter for her debut to be a solo.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Guys, read the tweet again. It doesn't say an unexpected artist is making a debut, an artist is going to feature on a track by an unexpected artist.
It is not TWICE because "Feel Special".
I doubt it's her, due to the fact that it's a feature. It would be smarter for her debut to be a solo.
It is not BLACKPINK because that, and also Rosé already has solo feature (G-Dragon feat. Rosé "Without You"), it just has no official MV.

Red Velvet? SNSD? GFriend? MAMAMOO and (G)I-DLE probably have no time for it yet.
Also it is somewhat interesting, to count solo features. If, for example, an artist already had full solo,
would it be correct, to say, that incoming solo feature would be their first one?

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
Reactions Received
KS Coins
It is not TWICE because "Feel Special".

It is not BLACKPINK because that, and also Rosé already has solo feature (G-Dragon feat. Rosé "Without You"), it just has no official MV.

Red Velvet? SNSD? GFriend? MAMAMOO and (G)I-DLE probably have no time for it yet.
Also it is somewhat interesting, to count solo features. If, for example, an artist already had full solo,
would it be correct, to say, that incoming solo feature would be their first one?
It could be a SNSD member...maybe Sunny?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread