COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

╟ UEFA Champions League - Discussion Thread ╢ (2 Viewers)

Who's gonna win/you're cheering for?

• Ajax

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Porto

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Man. City

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Liverpool

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Tottenham

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Man. United

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Juventus

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Barcelona

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Its Suarez so the chances of that happening are low :llama_laugh:
Saving his best for this moment of course :joysip:

Ugh please score in Old Trafford Suarez, you can even bite someone later :sj_weary:

perhapz

ab imo pectore
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Updated the first post with next games.

I think Juve, Liverpool, City and Barça will advance, and the final Juve x Liverpool. No surprises (only United, maybe, but they are playing badly).

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Updated the first post with next games.

I think Juve, Liverpool, City and Barça will advance, and the final Juve x Liverpool. No surprises (only United, maybe, but they are playing badly).
You think Liverpool could beat Barca? :maheart:

perhapz

ab imo pectore
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
You think Liverpool could beat Barca? :maheart:
Yeah. Unless Messi shows up and destroys the game, I think it's very possible lmao.
I'll be cheering for Lpool, so my opinion may be a little biased, but I think they have a good team and Barca is not unbeateble how it was some years ago.

What's your unbiased opinion on this match? :kermit:

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Yeah. Unless Messi shows up and destroys the game, I think it's very possible lmao.
I'll be cheering for Lpool, so my opinion may be a little biased, but I think they have a good team and Barca is not unbeateble how it was some years ago.

What's your unbiased opinion on this match? :kermit:
Yeah they're not as strong as they once were but I think Barca and City are still the best teams remaining.

I really don't know, it could go either way tbh. I've found that Liverpool usually do well against attacking teams, and Barcelona definitely won't be parking the bus. But it's 2 legs so I don't know, I think we can beat them in Anfield, but not sure over aggregate goals- both teams almost never lose at their home stadium so should be interesting to watch. Even if we lose, I want the match so badly lol, I've been dying for a Liverpool/Barcelona knockout round.

perhapz

ab imo pectore
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Yeah they're not as strong as they once were but I think Barca and City are still the best teams remaining.

I really don't know, it could go either way tbh. I've found that Liverpool usually do well against attacking teams, and Barcelona definitely won't be parking the bus. But it's 2 legs so I don't know, I think we can beat them in Anfield, but not sure over aggregate goals- both teams almost never lose at their home stadium so should be interesting to watch. Even if we lose, I want the match so badly lol, I've been dying for a Liverpool/Barcelona knockout round.
I think the best team remaining is Juve, and it's because of Ronaldo. The guy can single-handle any team they face, honestly lmao.

Can you imagine a Ronaldo vs Messi final? Oof, that'd be awesome to watch.

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I think the best team remaining is Juve, and it's because of Ronaldo. The guy can single-handle any team they face, honestly lmao.

Can you imagine a Ronaldo vs Messi final? Oof, that'd be awesome to watch.
The final is in the Santiago Bernabeu this time, and Ronaldo and Messi can't meet until then, it's almost like UEFA rigs these ties for maximum entertainment :joysip:

I do agree about Ronaldo but I do think they can be beaten over 2 legs, but whenever I think that- the fucker ruins my hopes and dreams :pepecry1:

What if we get a City/Liverpool final and they're also both fighting for the league title :sj_weary:

Man United's worst nightmare right there lol.

perhapz

ab imo pectore
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
The final is in the Santiago Bernabeu this time, and Ronaldo and Messi can't meet until then, it's almost like UEFA rigs these ties for maximum entertainment :joysip:

I do agree about Ronaldo but I do think they can be beaten over 2 legs, but whenever I think that- the fucker ruins my hopes and dreams :pepecry1:

What if we get a City/Liverpool final and they're also both fighting for the league title :sj_weary:

Man United's worst nightmare right there lol.
Yeah, whenever I say "meh, Ronaldo won't carry this game", he goes there and scores three goals. :jisoosmh:

A final with two PL teams would be cool too. Do you trust City that much? I just cant, Idk why, I always think they'll fail to reach it till the end, even though I'm a Gabriel Jesus' fan.

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Yeah, whenever I say "meh, Ronaldo won't carry this game", he goes there and scores three goals. :jisoosmh:

A final with two PL teams would be cool too. Do you trust City that much? I just cant, Idk why, I always think they'll fail to reach it till the end, even though I'm a Gabriel Jesus' fan.
Oh I've always liked Firmino more than Jesus coz obvious bias lol. I wish Bobby was the starting striker in the WC instead of Jesus :sanapray:

Idk, they're just a very strong team and winning all the time, they don't even draw that much :pepecry1:

Plus, Pep Guardiola- but yeah Juventus would be the perfect team to knock them out actually. Juventus and CR7 are definitely going to the final aren't they :maheart:

If Ronaldo wins 4 CLs in a row!

perhapz

ab imo pectore
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Oh I've always liked Firmino more than Jesus coz obvious bias lol. I wish Bobby was the starting striker in the WC instead of Jesus :sanapray:

Idk, they're just a very strong team and winning all the time, they don't even draw that much :pepecry1:

Plus, Pep Guardiola- but yeah Juventus would be the perfect team to knock them out actually. Juventus and CR7 are definitely going to the final aren't they :maheart:

If Ronaldo wins 4 CLs in a row!

EVERY GODDAMN BRAZILIAN ASKED WHY FIRMINO WASN'T STARTING IN THE LAST WC.

He was such a better option honestly.

Ronaldo has more UCL (and other tournament) titles than a lot of teams big teams, this fact itself says how good he is. :yolk:

Btw, your opinion on who's better, Messi or Ronaldo (overall in their careers)? 👀

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
EVERY GODDAMN BRAZILIAN ASKED WHY FIRMINO WASN'T STARTING IN THE LAST WC.

He was such a better option honestly.

Ronaldo has more UCL (and other tournament) titles than a lot of teams big teams, this fact itself says how good he is. :yolk:

Btw, your opinion on who's better, Messi or Ronaldo (overall in their careers)? 👀
Oof, I think Messi is the more skilled player, more creative while Ronaldo is just like the peak physical conditioning and like the perfect athlete. I'd say Messi is the better player, but Ronaldo is more of a leader on the field, comes through when the stakes are higher, can inspire his teammates to raise the level of their game more when it really matters.

arieam

Reactions Received
Website
youtube.com
KS Coins

gabriel jesus fan *triggered* honestly i blame the guy so much for brazil's terrible wc. he's amazing with city tho. watching him play in the epl makes me more upset that he's so good but didn't show up last summer. (can you tell im a neymar fan)

welp just read the rest of your posts. i really do think for their last game tite not taking an ineffective jesus off until the second half was a huge mistake. douglas costa changed the game completely but it was too late... :(

also
messi >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ronaldo

Last edited:

arieam

Reactions Received
Website
youtube.com
KS Coins
thought i'd do some predictions.

QF 1
Ajax vs Juventus
what i want: 2-2 on aggregate but ajax goes thru on away goals
but it'll probably be juve... ;(

QF2
Liverpool vs Porto
This could go both ways...porto has been looking amazing so far. I'd rather liverpool go thru but i think porto will go thru by at least a goal.

QF3
Tottenham vs Man City
loool tottenham not this season. city will get an obscene goal difference again i think.

QF4
Man United vs Barcelona
Barca were so sloppy last quarterfinal im still having flashbacks. But suarez is slowly gaining his confidence back and united just lost to arsenal so i'll leave it to messi to carry the team. If united go thru im unstanning

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Liverpool/Porto went about as expected. Salah did miss a sitter but happy to see Keita score again, and the Firmino goal was just beautiful.

Spurs/City, of course Spurs win and City lose in the UCL where it doesn't help us :yolk:
Beat them in the League too please Heung Min Son baby :sanapray:

Peach

Always there for Daniel
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I haven't watched the Champions League for years (because their matches start too late and I have to wake up early), used to support Barça when I did, so I hope they win. I went to the store other day and kept wondering why we have Lay's Limited Edition chips with Madrid 2019 on it, now I know, silly me. :')

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Heartbreaking loss at Camp Nou. And we lost Keita to an injury, sucks all around.

We played so well too, we were definitely on par with Barca, but the 3-0 scoreline is really harsh. We had some fantastic chances that we didn't convert, and could have easily got 2-3 away goals. Barca's 2nd goal was kinda lucky and the 3rd was just Messi being Messi.

Let's hope we pull off something special at Anfield.

YNWA!

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I FUCKING LOVE LIVERPOOL OMG!!! :umjicry: :umjicry: :umjicry: :umjicry: :umjicry: :sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Pronouns
She/Her
That match was so unreal it prompted even Prince William himself to tweet about it!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread