Welcome to the friendliest modern KPOP forum around!
Wanting to join the rest of our awesome K-POP community with modern functionality? Feel free to sign up today. We won't bite. Join us now for a fun & engaging experience in the fastest growing kpop discussion community!

Discussion ╟ UEFA Champions League - Discussion Thread ╢ (1 Viewer)

Who's gonna win/you're cheering for?

• Ajax

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Porto

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Man. City

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Liverpool

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Tottenham

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Man. United

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Juventus

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Barcelona

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters

Ozymandias

~Ozy+Kuro~
Reaction score
Back in high school I didn’t really have an English team, but a few of them supported Liverpool so I followed them.

My family are Scottish though, so I’m actually a Hibernian fan.
Oh join the KPS Liverpool gang pls :sj_weary:
Me, @Tir, @JisoosHusband and @Silverfang719 :queen:

It's been a great season despite how it might end :sanapray:

And it's good to have a Scottish team too if that's where you/your family's from.

Reactions: Bopper

Bopper

Nugu
Reaction score
Oh join the KPS Liverpool gang pls :sj_weary:
Me, @Tir, @JisoosHusband and @Silverfang719 :queen:

It's been a great season despite how it might end :sanapray:

And it's good to have a Scottish team too if that's where you/your family's from.
Haha, thanks for letting me join aboard ^_^

Yeah it turned out kids in high school don’t really care about Scottish clubs, so I quickly figured out I needed an English one to feel relevant. I was born in Edinburgh (where my dad’s side live), but moved to Leeds (mum’s side) when I was young.

• Love
Reactions: Ozymandias

Ozymandias

~Ozy+Kuro~
Reaction score

Yeah it turned out kids in high school don’t really care about Scottish clubs, so I quickly figured out I needed an English one to feel relevant. I was born in Edinburgh (where my dad’s side live), but moved to Leeds (mum’s side) when I was young.
Lol that's okay, the English Premier League gets the most press and coverage I guess so understandable. Although the Scottish league seems very competitive too. And hey Leeds United has history of it's own :nekosweat:

Nothing wrong with having multiple clubs as long as they aren't direct rivals or in the same league :jenniesmug:

I mean my secondary club is Borussia Dortmund lol.

But yes, YNWA!! What a night at Anfield :sj_weary:

Reactions: Bopper

Bopper

Nugu
Reaction score
Lol that's okay, the English Premier League gets the most press and coverage I guess so understandable. Although the Scottish league seems very competitive too. And hey Leeds United has history of it's own :nekosweat:

Nothing wrong with having multiple clubs as long as they aren't direct rivals or in the same league :jenniesmug:

I mean my secondary club is Borussia Dortmund lol.

But yes, YNWA!! What a night at Anfield :sj_weary:
I was at high school when social media and youtube weren’t things, and one person asked me if Hibernian was abroad (no its a 3hr train away)

I’m actually hoping Leeds get promoted, if only because it means we don’t have to put up with Millwall supporters.

The two CL matches though have been amazing. I was listening to the Liverpool match, then saw Alexander-Arnold’s corner afterwards on twitter and burst out laughing due to Barcelona not paying attention at all. It’ll definitely be an interesting final worth watching.

• Haha

Ozymandias

~Ozy+Kuro~
Reaction score
I was at high school when social media and youtube weren’t things, and one person asked me if Hibernian was abroad (no its a 3hr train away)

I’m actually hoping Leeds get promoted, if only because it means we don’t have to put up with Millwall supporters.

The two CL matches though have been amazing. I was listening to the Liverpool match, then saw Alexander-Arnold’s corner afterwards on twitter and burst out laughing due to Barcelona not paying attention at all. It’ll definitely be an interesting final worth watching.
Lol I'm the same age as you (saw it in the Kaikat thread mianhae :jisoosmh:) so same generation lol. Even then, you figure kids would know someplace 3 hrs away :nayeonisdone:

Yeah I'd love to see Leeds back in top flight again, although I saw that recent match with the Leeds goal and then the manager giving one back due to sportsmanship, Idk what happens now :nakypog:

The whole CL tournament has been so amazing, I really hope LFC win it though, they really deserve it after the season they've had. If they come 2nd in the league with just 97 points and 1 loss, and lose the CL final too, I'd be heartbroken for life. Especially considering last year's final as well.

Reaction score
Shipped With

I'm a fan of celtic

especially timothy weah, USA USA USA

Reaction score
Well Joseph (revelup subs is a sonny guy so i am kinda rooting for them since a happy subber is important) :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)