• Dear Guest, not receiving any emails from our forum to confirm your account? Please check your junk/spam folder or retry again & check out how to whitelist our email on our - FAQ Page

Sales Twicecoaster: Lane 1 Surpasses The Boys (1 Viewer)

kpopshop

Sponsored Advertisement

OnCloudJess

4 Score and 7 Usernames Ago
Reaction score
Ship
With 467,011 copies sold, Twicecoaster: Lane 1 surpasses SNSD's The Boys as the best selling korean girl group album of it's decade

Ozymandias

Stan SUJU GOATS!!
Reaction score
Ship
It's so funny I just ordered The Boys today alongside 2 Oh My Girl albums :haylul:

EDIT: Finding the original version still in stock is hard, and I didn't want the Japanese version so had to go with the Thailand version :lisalaugh:

Capture.JPG

Last edited:

OnCloudJess

Reaction score
Ship
Checking the actual numbers and wow Onces pulled through by the skin of their teeth.
There was a 4k gap when we started and the record was only beaten by less than two hundred copies.
It also means that US onces were actually useful for once since we ordered 600 copies just from one GO

Too bad it's out of stock. Would have been nice to see Sones motivated to compete again (and I could've snuck in on some group orders)

It's so funny I just ordered The Boys today alongside 2 Oh My Girl albums :haylul:

EDIT: Finding the original version still in stock is hard, and I didn't want the Japanese version so had to go with the Thailand version :lisalaugh:

Capture.JPG
So is the physical translated to Thai or...?
And if so, why don't they do that for English speaking fans :bigcatcry:

Reactions: Ozymandias

Ozymandias

Stan SUJU GOATS!!
Reaction score
Ship
Checking the actual numbers and wow Onces pulled through by the skin of their teeth.
There was a 4k gap when we started and the record was only beaten by less than two hundred copies.
It also means that US onces were actually useful for once since we ordered 600 copies just from one GO

Too bad it's out of stock. Would have been nice to see Sones motivated to compete again (and I could've snuck in on some group orders)

So is the physical translated to Thai or...?
And if so, why don't they do that for English speaking fans :bigcatcry:
Haha no, it's still in Korean but the packaging was done differently for the Thailand version I think :yolk:
Unfortunately the normal Korean version is never in stock and the only alternative is Japanese which is actually translated in Japanese and I wasnt interested :taesip:

Btw Feel Special is already 3rd best selling GG album of all time :jisoosmh:

• Haha
Reactions: OnCloudJess

OnCloudJess

Reaction score
Ship
Haha no, it's still in Korean but the packaging was done differently for the Thailand version I think :yolk:
Unfortunately the normal Korean version is never in stock and the only alternative is Japanese which is actually translated in Japanese and I wasnt interested :taesip:

Btw Feel Special is already 3rd best selling GG album of all time :jisoosmh:
9/10 albums on the top 10 are Twice. Don't even know when IGAB got booted off.

Honestly a little scary :pepecross:

• Haha
Reactions: Ozymandias

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Haolat Charts & Sales 2