COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Comeback TWICE is preparing for a comeback (Filming MV) (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins

idk how to feel for this but i want Mina :pepecry2::pepecry2::pepecry2::pepecry2:

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Happy and sad news at the same time, if Mina will be absent for the comeback. Let's look a the bright side for now, I wonder if they'll comeback during Halloween, again? :sanapray:

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wow Twice, Red Velvet and Sunmi all at the end of this month. I loved Fancy so I'm anticipating their comeback.

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Happy and sad news at the same time, if Mina will be absent for the comeback. Let's look a the bright side for now, I wonder if they'll comeback during Halloween, again? :sanapray:
Woah Halloween? There's that big of a gap between the time they record their MVs and have their comeback? I'm used to SM where they film their MV one week and then have their comeback the next 🤣

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Oh you think they'll comeback this month itself? I thought they'd wait like a month or so xD
Almost all my faves film their MV and have their comeback like a week or two after so I wasn't expecting there to be such a huge gap in between. I have no idea how JYP works though.

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Woah Halloween? There's that big of a gap between the time they record their MVs and have their comeback? I'm used to SM where they film their MV one week and then have their comeback the next 🤣
Almost all my faves film their MV and have their comeback like a week or two after so I wasn't expecting their to be such a huge gap in between. I have no idea how JYP works though.
Oh true, SM does do that. Well, normally, when GFriend announce their comeback, they start the teasers a couple of weeks later so I was thinking it'll be released in September or October lol. Honestly, I've forgotten how things work with JYP. I'm guessing you're right and it'll be somewhere this month, now that I think about it.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Yaa maybe for Halloween comeback. Queen of Halloween :queen:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Almost all my faves film their MV and have their comeback like a week or two after so I wasn't expecting their to be such a huge gap in between. I have no idea how JYP works though.
usually they will have gap a month. They teased their comeback for 2 or 3 weeks.

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Both happy and annoyed that they're coming back

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread