COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

News [Trigger Warning] KARA’s Goo Hara found alive after attempting suicide, stable but unconscious (1 Viewer)

Peach

Always there for Daniel
Reactions Received
KS Coins
On May 26th, KARA's Goo Hara was found alive after attempting suicide. She has since been transferred to a nearby hospital.

Police are sharing that Goo Hara was discovered unconscious in her home at around 12:41AM KST.

Yonhap is sharing that Goo Hara is currently shared to still be unconscious but is showing normal breathing patterns and has a stable pulse.

Goo Hara was found after "A" had tried to contact her several times, after Hara did not reply, they went to visit Hara and found her laying unconscious.

As per YTN, Hara was found with smoke in her home at the time she was found unconscious.

translation credit

this is terrible, no one should ever go to such lengths, knetizens can be absolutely horrible and there’s still huge stigma regarding depression and physical/mental abuse in Korea, I’m glad they found her alive

:sadcat:

lexus

Pinkchella
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Oh my goodness. That poor girl. I hope she can recover well and get the help she needs. She doesn't deserve to go through this. :sadcat:

arieam

Reactions Received
Website
youtube.com
KS Coins
it should be clear to netizens that just because they have the safety in numbers and the luxury of being behind a screen that their words make a lasting impact no matter what.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Wait.... No way what... What?? She was unconscious already?

I hope she'll have punch of loving people surrounding her for next weeks & those who have hurt her cut their fingers with a bread knife.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
fuck knetz, fuck nb, fuck pann, fuck nate and all these trashy sites that do nothing but slander idols consistently.

Peach

Always there for Daniel
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Wait.... No way what... What?? She was unconscious already?
Yes, it seems she had been there some time. Since the news translation mentions smoke, we can all guess it's carbon monoxide poisoning by burning a coal of briquette. This is one of most common ways in Korea to commit suicide as it's painless. :((((

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Oh my goodness... I'm just glad she was found before it was too late. I hope after her recovery she's able to get the help and support that she needs.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
On May 26th, KARA's Goo Hara was found alive after attempting suicide. She has since been transferred to a nearby hospital.

Police are sharing that Goo Hara was discovered unconscious in her home at around 12:41AM KST.

Yonhap is sharing that Goo Hara is currently shared to still be unconscious but is showing normal breathing patterns and has a stable pulse.

Goo Hara was found after "A" had tried to contact her several times, after Hara did not reply, they went to visit Hara and found her laying unconscious.

As per YTN, Hara was found with smoke in her home at the time she was found unconscious.

translation credit

this is terrible, no one should ever go to such lengths, knetizens can be absolutely horrible and there’s still huge stigma regarding depression and physical/mental abuse in Korea, I’m glad they found her alive

:sadcat:
She was stressing folks out earlier today had posted goodbye on Instagram. after posting a bunch of really depressing comments.
I guess she has court again this week with the ex.

i was readin g that here earlier

soompis article.

Hara goo please get help.
Many people still love you.

Last edited:
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I’m glad someone called for help after hearing her distress call. And I hope that Goo Hara will be surrounded by people who love and care for her.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Oh my god, that's horrible. I hope she's ok and gets help. We don't need another suicide. It's fortunate she was still alive. I really hope she gets a lot of support and love. Hopefully this teaches people the weight their words can have on people. She must've been going through a lot.

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
She had a horrible last year and her name was dragged through the mud by her shitty waste-of-space ex. Even though she was clearly the victim of harassment, blackmailing and sex crimes, people just wanted to paint her as a whore. Now she's trying to pick up the pieces of her life and people are lumping her in with Seungri.
People can only take so much

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
She had a horrible last year and her name was dragged through the mud by her shitty waste-of-space ex. Even though she was clearly the victim of harassment, blackmailing and sex crimes, people just wanted to paint her as a white. Now she's trying to pick up the pieces of her life and people are lumping her in with Seungri.
People can only take so much
the other article said she has to see him in court again on the 30th. feels like that was the straw.

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
the other article said she has to see him in court again on the 30th. feels like that was the straw.
She was getting all those hate comments and he opens up another salon and promotes it online

Reactions Received
KS Coins
And this is why I hate cyber bullying in Korea, these people just sit behind their computer and act like they own the fucking world.... Korea really need to address these issue cos their suicide rate is really alarming not just for celebrity but ordinary people as well...

I seriously hope she can have a smooth recovery but I actually doubt so since Korean aren't well known to give a damn about a person mental issue, I think the only way is to live overseas or in Jeju Island...

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Oh my Lord this is horrible. Please please Hara get some help. There are so many people around the world who still love you :(
Imagine the amount of stress and pain she's in for her to even consider taking her life. She doesn't deserve this... Nobody does TT

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Yes, netizens are horrible but really fuck her ex-boyfriend. He's pretty much proven himself to be an abusive piece of shit. His ass needs to be in jail for putting her through all this

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I'm not gonna lie, seeing headline this scared me but i'm happy to see she's stable. She has been through a lot and I would be lying if I wasn't expecting this to happen. People have relentlessly harassed her online, dragging her name through the mud, and saying cruel things. And to make matters worse, her abusive ex is walking around freely.... I truly hope she'll be able to overcome this. I hope she takes steps in the future to make sure this doesn't happen again. I hope she heals whatever wounds she has. Wishing you well Hara.

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Please get help and be surrounded by people who love you Hara. I hate what she's going through, suffering for the crimes of a POS ex and netizens being absolute cunts about it. Excuse the language but I'm fucking pissed.
To drive a young, successful, woman to this extreme for no fault of hers is just pathetic. People made her go through this, it's not something she was facing on her own.

And her ex is still free and promoting his salon, fuck that guy.

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I hope people leave her alone now and hopefully there will be sth worked out with the court case too so she doesn't have to see her abusive ex again : / I'm glad she was still found alive and hopefully she can recover now, but it will be hard period for sure it's not like the reasons why she tried to commit suicide have disappeared cause it failed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread