COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

News TRCNG’s Wooyeop And Taeseon Reveal Details Of Poor Conditions And Abuse From TS Through Dispatch (1 Viewer)

Peach

Always there for Daniel
Reactions Received
KS Coins
The unsuccessful and more terrible version of SM. Stay strong, you seem to really love them.
I actually never stanned them but TS is doing the exact same thing they did to B.A.P and it hurts. The only thing I'll give TS is that their groups always have such amazing title tracks and b-sides.... apart from that they're utter trash. Don't Stop The Dancing is one of my most favourite b-sides ever. ;;;;;

Last edited:
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I actually never stanned them but TS is doing the exact same thing they did to B.A.P and it hurts. The only thing I'll give TS is that their groups always have such amazing title tracks and b-sides.... apart from that they're utter trash. Don't Stop The Dancing is one of my most favourite b-sides ever. ;;;;;
They seem to be great at recruiting talented idols and producers but that’s it. They can’t promote theirs groups right and mistreat them.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
They really are a disgusting company! It's not just the BG's that have problems with the company but also, GG's and Solo Artists.
If there are so many legal actions against you by your own idols, then you really do have serious problems and should be shut down!

Last edited:

Peach

Always there for Daniel
Reactions Received
KS Coins
There’s more evidence

Regardless, the child abuse and all that is the core of this, and SBS Morning Wide revealed recordings that seems to show this. The audio clip was made last August when the TRCNG members met with their agency about their contract.
“One member spoke up about the lack of food provided as well as having to use a flashlight due to the electricity getting cut off.​
Whenever we asked our manager why we can’t eat, he said it was because money hasn’t come in. We even practised dancing with a flashlight because we didn’t have electricity.” – TRCNG Member

“We also know that the company’s situation is bad from what we read in the news articles.” – Wooyeop​
“I don’t want you talking about news articles. If I believed what the media said, you guys wouldn’t have been able to do your activities with us. I would have looked at you in a negative light.” – Director A​
In particular, TRCNG took a hiatus of 1 year and 7 months due to TS Entertainment’s financial difficulties, and when one member expressed his dissatisfaction, Director A simply remarked that he should have gone to SM Entertainment instead.​
Aside from the group’s condition and treatment, they also captured testimony from witness to Wooyeop’s abuse.​
Wooyeop’s father asked the fellow members about what happened when Wooyeop got beaten and what happened to his neck, to which one member responded.​
“The choreography team leader pushed to a wall. Wooyeop still didn’t get an apology. He felt like it was unfair, but he was also in excruciating pain…” – TRCNG Member​

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread