COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Sales Top 20 best selling girlgroups in Gaon (2010-2020) (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Get it Dreamcatcher :yes:

Panda

a panda just trying to chill
Reactions Received
Website
www.twitch.tv
KS Coins
Fandom
Starlight
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
wow dreamcatcher killing it
I would have thought that AOA and IOI would be higher tho
I can't wait to see how this compares to a few years from now

Reactions Received
KS Coins
AOA is one of the oldest groups on the list and they were very popular at their peak.

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Physical market hadn't blown up for GGs during AOA and IOI's peak sadly. I definitely believe if IOI debuted later and were active today, they'd be selling 200K plus per album. And AOA would have probably had way higher numbers too, they were the most popular GG in 2014.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I think these stats would have changed now though right? Since (G)I-dle has over 100k sales already this comeback, they might knock Dreamcatcher off the top 20 and 4Minute down to number 20?
Idk about 4 minute but they'll take Dreamcatcher's place soon. We have to wait for Gaon's numbers in April to see what happens.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Physical market hadn't blown up for GGs during AOA and IOI's peak sadly. I definitely believe if IOI debuted later and were active today, they'd be selling 200K plus per album. And AOA would have probably had way higher numbers too, they were the most popular GG in 2014.
Yes, back then it was really difficult to get more than 50k for GGs. Physical sales were mostly BGs lane and GGs had the best digitals aka general public. Now it's really different, fandoms are far more dedicated to buy albums than before and it explains why many ggs that have from regular to non existent charting are selling like hit makers.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
MY
Idk about 4 minute but they'll take Dreamcatcher's place soon. We have to wait for Gaon's numbers in April to see what happens.
Well, they are more likely to take the place of 4 minute as well since 4 minute are only 6k above Dreamcatcher.
Next comeback, Dreamcatcher will probably overtake 4 minute as well since 4 minute have disbanded.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread