COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

TV To Be a Better Man (C-DRAMA) (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
1543515894285.png

Details
Genre: Friendship, Comedy, Romance, Drama, Family
Chinese Title: 好先生
English title: To Be a Better Man
Director: Zhang Xiaobo
Staring: Sun Honglei, Wang David, Maggie Jiang, LAY, Gabrielle Guan, Che Xiao
Episodes: 42
Status: Complete (available on YouTube to watch with English subtitles)

Synopsis:

Lu Yuan worked hard in America to become a Michelin 3-starred chef. To many, he is the Devil incarnate, reckless and wanton. But when it comes to the person he loves, he is an entirely different "good man," loyal, kind, and honest. After a nightmarish car accident takes away his friend Da Peng, Lu Yuan planned to return home with Da Peng's ashes, return his daughter to her mother and then die quietly. However, he runs into the person he doesn't want to see and becomes entangled with his ex, Gan Jing, their old classmate, Jiang Hao Kun, and Hao Kun's younger sister, Jiang Lai.

Trailer

My thoughts
This drama made me go through various emotions as one minute it can be so funny and the next minute so touching. :pepecry2:The OST is absolutely amazing, I immediately fell in love with the opening/ending songs and the OST fitted perfectly with the atmosphere of the drama for certain scenes. This drama brought me so many laughs and enjoyments.10/10 would watch again xD

OST

"Mr. Right" (Opening theme song)

"Far Road (路远)" (Ending theme song)

I hope you guys like my first post on this forum. :pepeheart:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
OMG is this the drama with the video of Lay pointing to a female everytime a song that was playing in the background said something like cute or beautiful?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread