Welcome to the friendliest KPOP forum around!
Wanting to join the rest of our awesome community? Feel free to sign up today. We won't bite. Did we mention we are troll-free too?

Discussion Tired Of Kpop Fans Crapping On Jpop (1 Viewer)

Tir

⌜Buddy Hole Dweller⌟
Staff Member
Reaction score
I've been following JPop longer than I have KPop so it always has a special place in my heart :maheart:

It's been a while since I've actively listened to it though. Last group I remember following was Arashi even though i'm KPop GG trash

amourpinks

Trainee
Reaction score
Rip, sometimes when I am trying to get back into it, I get emo and Jrock cock blocks Jpop.
I've been a pop person my whole life, I dont really like rock music. I like fairies and a small artist called RIRI and some other soloists and groups.

Reactions: Nayeon and Yseki

Tomochin

Flop
Reaction score
being blessed by Paruru, Jeonghan, + Huening Kai
true, jpop has a lot of hidden gems that usually is overlooked by KPOP fans. i used to really like AKB but got tired the second my kamioshi graduated and ended up finds lots of really great idol groups like wasuta, XOX, happiness, and Fairies
one of my ult favorites is Faky <3

johnnys groups like sexy zone and hey say jump are also love <3 (even though they're def oversaturated and half of their groups' discographies are really cheesy)

Reaction score
I thought this matter was in the past...:hmm:
Whoever that has done a little bit of research about kpop history, knows the kpop Idol system is pretty much a copicat of the japanese one. Of course, now kpop has developed its own identity but the origins still pretty clear. That being said, is incredible how could someone belonging to a community that suffers from the stigma of following untalented artists, doesn't have any problem doing the same to others.:seokeyes:

Reactions: Nayeon and Yseki

Yseki

🖤Map Of The Soul🖤
Reaction score
I thought this matter was in the past...:hmm:
Whoever that has done a little bit of research about kpop history, knows the kpop Idol system is pretty much a copicat of the japanese one. Of course, now kpop has developed its own identity but the origins still pretty clear. That being said, is incredible how could someone belonging to a community that suffers from the stigma of following untalented artists, doesn't have any problem doing the same to others.:seokeyes:

If your talking about me I like Kpop more than Jpop, and I concider Kpop artists very talented, it is just a lot of people have misconceptions about Jpop in this community.

Reactions: Nayeon

Ineul_Ze

Nugu
Reaction score
I only like FAKY and Fairies tbh >.<

Reactions: Yseki and Midnight

Midnight

Flop
Reaction score
Preach op!

Reactions: Yseki

Laursyyuta

Flop
Reaction score
I never know why jpop gets shit on it makes me sad 😭 because there are really good jpop groups like

da-ice
Aaa
Exile
Jsb
Generations
Flow back
E- girls
Flower

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Vikki J-POP 18