COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Tired Of Kpop Fans Crapping On Jpop (1 Viewer)

Yseki

VIINI x Demian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I wish people would realize that Jpop is far more than groups like AKB

A lot of Jpop groups are really talented and have amazing chorography.

This is one of my favorites:

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
jpop is stupid
but really, it's amazing
I really like kyary lol, she's iconic
:queen:

Tir

Crawled out of some hole
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I've been following JPop longer than I have KPop so it always has a special place in my heart :maheart:

It's been a while since I've actively listened to it though. Last group I remember following was Arashi even though i'm KPop GG trash

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Rip, sometimes when I am trying to get back into it, I get emo and Jrock cock blocks Jpop.
I've been a pop person my whole life, I dont really like rock music. I like fairies and a small artist called RIRI and some other soloists and groups.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
true, jpop has a lot of hidden gems that usually is overlooked by KPOP fans. i used to really like AKB but got tired the second my kamioshi graduated and ended up finds lots of really great idol groups like wasuta, XOX, happiness, and Fairies
one of my ult favorites is Faky <3

johnnys groups like sexy zone and hey say jump are also love <3 (even though they're def oversaturated and half of their groups' discographies are really cheesy)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I thought this matter was in the past...:hmm:
Whoever that has done a little bit of research about kpop history, knows the kpop Idol system is pretty much a copicat of the japanese one. Of course, now kpop has developed its own identity but the origins still pretty clear. That being said, is incredible how could someone belonging to a community that suffers from the stigma of following untalented artists, doesn't have any problem doing the same to others.:seokeyes:

Yseki

VIINI x Demian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I thought this matter was in the past...:hmm:
Whoever that has done a little bit of research about kpop history, knows the kpop Idol system is pretty much a copicat of the japanese one. Of course, now kpop has developed its own identity but the origins still pretty clear. That being said, is incredible how could someone belonging to a community that suffers from the stigma of following untalented artists, doesn't have any problem doing the same to others.:seokeyes:

If your talking about me I like Kpop more than Jpop, and I concider Kpop artists very talented, it is just a lot of people have misconceptions about Jpop in this community.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
If your talking about me I like Kpop more than Jpop, and I concider Kpop artists very talented, it is just a lot of people have misconceptions about Jpop in this community.
oh no, I wasn't talking about you. I meant those among the kpop community which still trashing on Jpop as whole.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
V.I.P
Pronouns
she/her
I only like FAKY and Fairies tbh >.<

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I never know why jpop gets shit on it makes me sad 😭 because there are really good jpop groups like

da-ice
Aaa
Exile
Jsb
Generations
Flow back
E- girls
Flower

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Little Glee Monster say hi. They have amazing vocals
Perfume is talented and unique. Tokyo Girls' Style have good songs besides the idol style. i recommend to listen their 3rd album Yakusoku, song Liar, Juujika, and many others.
Jpop is more then AKB48 and company. You need to search

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
i wish jpop and jrock was more available
i rreally like visual kei​
I hate how hard it's to find official mvs sometimes, fanuploads are often poor quality and might get removed too :lazypotato:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I can be that person to recommend people into some good Japanese music. Example: please listen to Daichi Miura. He's a talented singer and dancer.

But it's so true about the availability for Jpop outside of Japan (I'm looking at you Sony Japan). I was really shock about Japanese music becoming available outside on Spotify. But some Japanese artists are vanishing again off my playlist. 🙃

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I can be that person to recommend people into some good Japanese music. Example: please listen to Daichi Miura. He's a talented singer and dancer.

But it's so true about the availability for Jpop outside of Japan (I'm looking at you Sony Japan). I was really shock about Japanese music becoming available outside on Spotify. But some Japanese artists are vanishing again off my playlist. 🙃
I’m curious who are you talking about ? Deleted of Spotify
Scandal disappeared, but now it's available their newest single. There're stuff on ITunes, but not on Spotify.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread