• Dear Guest, not receiving any emails from our forum to confirm your account? Please check your junk/spam folder on your email client.

Performance TIL T-ara released a single that was a cover of a viral Chinese meme song and performed on music shows too (1 Viewer)

kpopshop

Sponsored Advertisement

Reaction score
Oh whoops, I thought it was a reply to my comment. my b.
And to Tara who is awesome----- if CCM had a pr department of 2 kids from Micky D's they could have done better damage control of the twitter mess that that useless busybody ceo.

Chlorine

Hua Hua's #1 Martian
Reaction score
Ship
And that launched them as one of the most popular kggs in China. Even inactive for 3 years, C-Queen's are still large and supportive of all 6
God Apple
It's actually the other way around as far as I know. They were really popular in China to begin with which is why they released this cover. They always had a big fandom but after their bullying scandal, their K-Fandom left them and their C-fandom worked hard to get their name out (positively) in China. So they rose a lot after that incident! I'm not sure how much the song helped them popularity wise but even before it, they were a top gg in China. Their C-fancafe even had more members than SNSD (and I think on some sites they still do?). They were literally right below EXO which is HUGE. I'm not sure what their numbers are like still but I know the members individually are still really popular.

bulletproof

✧ @ikonicraja is the eva to my noora ✧
Reaction score
Ship
I knew the song, but I didn’t know that it was a cover:jisoosmh: it sounds good tho

ikonicraja

↠@bulletproof is the noora to my eva↞
Reaction score
loonaverse into the buddy hole & flover garden ღ
Ship
Wreck
this is why T-ara stays winning at the end

Reaction score
Ship

Ozymandias

Kireii Kawaii Kakkoii
Reaction score
Ship
Yes, I'm still so shook that a kpop group did this :haylul:
I only noticed it's only 4 members doing this lmao, that explains why I was feeling so confused on who all are in it :haylul:
But it has my 2 best girlies Hyomin and Jiyeon so good :sj_weary:

Reaction score
Ship
I only noticed it's only 4 members doing this lmao, that explains why I was feeling so confused on who all are in it :haylul:
But it has my 2 best girlies Hyomin and Jiyeon so good :sj_weary:
I never noticed until before but those are also the "current" members that stayed
Irony :wimwim:

ikonicraja

↠@bulletproof is the noora to my eva↞
Reaction score
loonaverse into the buddy hole & flover garden ღ
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: OnCloudJess

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)