COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Thoughts on Teen Teen (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
My thoughts are

1. hate the name
it so awkward to type out and long
and it ages the group as will be weird when there 21+

2. I hope there not going to remain 3 members and plan to add more members

3. love the concept and song though

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
Well, the fact that they are from PX101 was the only thing that got me interested, I never noticed them in particular, I remember their faces now that I look at them but... they were never near my favorites.
I also hate the name and it's also too similar to teen top.
The song itself is sorta unique... but not my style. Hope the best for them in any case but I don't expect anything.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Basically the same as yours lol
I hate that they are ALL from produce as well it seems like super lazy promotion tbh
plus 3 members is so weird for a non sub unit group
they really seem like they are lacking like 4 members
they need...
1. powerful singer = what i get from this song none of them are extremely powerful
2. a decent rapper
3. visual < more on mature side like jaemin/jeno even though they are going for cute concept they need to equal it out or it can end up being too cringey
4. a non korean it just helps for international fans to connect to the group more

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Well, the fact that they are from PX101 was the only thing that got me interested, I never noticed them in particular, I remember their faces now that I look at them but... they were never near my favorites.
I also hate the name and it's also too similar to teen top.
The song itself is sorta unique... but not my style. Hope the best for them in any case but I don't expect anything.
i honnesly think this is just one lazy ass way for a cash grab i dont see the care in this at all
they have done basically nothing to promote them apart from put them on produce
the name is so ergh cause it super long to type out

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I love the song. They are pretty cute especially the blond one. Their company seems to be pretty nugus ( it’s Khan company) so maybe it explain the lack of promotions.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread