• Dear Guest, check out why you should join us, we are are one of the fastest growing active k-pop community since 2018 with a solid tech team + active staff which are integrated together. More info here - Our Story . If you are still undecided, we have a list of FAQ you can read. Additionally, check out our album giveaway thread, prizes worth up to a total of $100 to be given away, check out this thread for more information regarding the giveaway - Thread Link

There are around 90 million Kpop fans around the world (1 Viewer)

goyo

↠Nipples don't grow back↞
Staff Member
Reaction score
Shipped With
6.5M European fans yet no concerts are happening for us :maheart:

TWIZZLER

Under Piles of Glitter
Reaction score
Shipped With
90 million kpop fans in the world, and I only think of you 😗😗😗 ppftft lol

deadstar

Nipples don't grow back
Staff Member
Reaction score
Shipped With
And I'm the most tasteful of them all :joysip:

Belgizen

Taeyong fluffles
Staff Member
Reaction score
Shipped With
And people wonder why kpop groups usually just hold concerts in Asia :pepehelp:
But considering the quite large amount in Europe, it's only justified to at least try to include us
6.5 million is still a lot and for the right prize, they can make a huge amount of money.
European fans are eager for attention of the kpop companies

Vikki

Stay Strong Goo Hara
Staff Member
Reaction score
Shipped With
But considering the quite large amount in Europe, it's only justified to at least try to include us
6.5 million is still a lot and for the right prize, they can make a huge amount of money.
European fans are eager for attention of the kpop companies
Oh I wasnt talking about European fans specifically, I was talking more about fans from the Americas since we do get a lot of concerts here considering how few fans there really are.

deadstar

Nipples don't grow back
Staff Member
Reaction score
Shipped With
Oh I wasnt talking about European fans specifically, I was talking more about fans from the Americas since we do get a lot of concerts here considering how few fans there really are.
The convenient thing is that Kpop fans are concentrated in certain areas, like LA/ Southern California and New York. Kpop groups only touch those areas; they wouldn't have a concert in the middle of Iowa.

Vikki

Stay Strong Goo Hara
Staff Member
Reaction score
Shipped With
The convenient thing is that Kpop fans are concentrated in certain areas, like LA/ Southern California and New York. Kpop groups only touch those areas; they wouldn't have a concert in the middle of Iowa.
BAP had one in Michigan :chickill:
Also thats more a case of people are concentrated in those areas in general, but also taking into account that theres only 10 million fans in all the Americas not just the US, thats still not that many, especially considering how many fans there are in South America and how big these areas are.

Reaction score
Also thats more a case of people are concentrated in those areas in general, but also taking into account that theres only 10 million fans in all the Americas not just the US, thats still not that many, especially considering how many fans there are in South America and how big these areas are.
Yup kpop is huge in many South American countries so I wonder if most of that 10 million would go to South actually.

Belgizen

Taeyong fluffles
Staff Member
Reaction score
Shipped With
Yup kpop is huge in many South American countries so I wonder if most of that 10 million would go to South actually.
Yes it is. I think companies go to the USA because Kpop fans are more vocal about it? And probably because they think that once you've made it in the USA, you've made it in the whole world

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)