Rumor The official 🍵 tea 🍵 thread (READ RULES IN OP)

Crackhead

Rookie
Reaction score
Ship
true tho it depends. These groups might gain a lot of fans and K-gp isn't excited in SM groups anymore, ngg competing against new groups might be hard then.
idk I feel like SM will pull it off if he doesn't fuck up, a lot of gg are debuting and might get a fandom and hype but I feel like it won't last that long since it will be a lot of ngg

JakeyWantsCakey

#1 Tendery Stan
Reaction score
idk I feel like SM will pull it off if he doesn't fuck up, a lot of gg are debuting and might get a fandom and hype but I feel like it won't last that long since it will be a lot of ngg
They was a rumour last year that SMNGG was gonna have a survival show, it turned out to either be false or it just didn't end up happening. To be honest, I think this would be a good idea for SM's ngg at this point since there are so many new girl groups coming out right now and a lot of them already have established fan bases and popular members.

Belgizen

Taeyong fluffles
Reaction score
Ship
Yeah, it's a strange one because if they debut this year then they're gonna be competing with ITZY but if they wait until next year then their probably gonna be competing with YGNGG...
Yep
Tho YG ngg will probs debut this year as well

Crackhead

Rookie
Reaction score
Ship
They was a rumour last year that SMNGG was gonna have a survival show, it turned out to either be false or it just didn't end up happening. To be honest, I think this would be a good idea for SM's ngg at this point since there are so many new girl groups coming out right now and a lot of them already have established fan bases and popular members.
indeed but I feel like it would be too much and somehow I feel some groups will fall out of spotlight for some reason

Belgizen

Taeyong fluffles
Reaction score
Ship
They kinda have one: it's a cartoon called "Shining Star" or something and from what I've heard there's a "final lineup"
That might be the survival show
SM doesn't do that in the open

Belgizen

Taeyong fluffles
Reaction score
Ship
Any tea on whether sm has Japanese male trainees
No specific nationalities known yet, but I am expecting to see a nationality drop soon.
All I know is that there are 3/4 trainees around the SM building occasionally
sorry :/

JakeyWantsCakey

#1 Tendery Stan
Reaction score
UPDATE: people are saying they saw 8 trainees instead of 7
Yeah, I counted 8 in the clip you posted. That seems like a lot of members to add all at once unless their for a new unit...
I kinda hope one is Japanese
Maybe they're ALL Japanese and Yuta is gonna be the 9th member???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)