• Smackdown Live

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • NXT

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • 205 Live

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
The NXT Women's division is so stacked, I wish we could have Kabuki Warriors in it permanently too lol.
This Io Shirai/Rhea Ripley/Candice LeRae/Shayna dynamic is pretty exciting, the War Games match should be pretty kickass too, all the women involved can work although I'm not too keen on Shayna's MMA sidekicks.
I agree about the Kabuki Warriors going back to NXT, as proved last week when they defended their tag titles against Tegan Box and Dakota Kai, they were much better than they normally are on the main roster. So badass too.

I don't think anyone is keen on Marina Shafir and Jessimyn Duke as they can't really do that good yet and they still need a lot of time but luckily I don't think they are joining the War Games match.

The lineup so far is:

Team Rhea:
Rhea Ripley
Tegan Nox
Candice LeRae

Team Shayna:
Shayna Baszler
Bianca Belair
Io Shirai

And they both have to pick one more competitor which hasn't been decided yet.

Can't wait!

Reactions: Hayabusa

Hayabusa

KS' #1 Miracle Worker
Reaction score
Ship
I agree about the Kabuki Warriors going back to NXT, as proved last week when they defended their tag titles against Tegan Box and Dakota Kai, they were much better than they normally are on the main roster. So badass too.

I don't think anyone is keen on Marina Shafir and Jessimyn Duke as they can't really do that good yet and they still need a lot of time but luckily I don't think they are joining the War Games match.

The lineup so far is:

Team Rhea:
Rhea Ripley
Tegan Nox
Candice LeRae

Team Shayna:
Shayna Baszler
Bianca Belair
Io Shirai

And they both have to pick one more competitor which hasn't been decided yet.

Can't wait!
I'm so surprised at just how good a heel Kairi is lol, she's one of the purest babyfaces but this company has turned Sami Zayn and Bayley heel so nothing is off limits. Tbh, Kairi is shining bright in her new role- Asuka is the crazy over the top villain and Kairi is like the adorable evil little sister, true anime heels :haylul:

Her new look too is amazing :sanapray:

The lineups are interesting, Team Ripley has Tegan Nox but not Dakota Kai? And I guess either Kai or Mia Yim would have to turn heel and join Shayna's team, Idk who else could join them otherwise.

Reactions: YerinLikesGirls
Reaction score
I'm so surprised at just how good a heel Kairi is lol, she's one of the purest babyfaces but this company has turned Sami Zayn and Bayley heel so nothing is off limits. Tbh, Kairi is shining bright in her new role- Asuka is the crazy over the top villain and Kairi is like the adorable evil little sister, true anime heels :haylul:

Her new look too is amazing :sanapray:

The lineups are interesting, Team Ripley has Tegan Nox but not Dakota Kai? And I guess either Kai or Mia Yim would have to turn heel and join Shayna's team, Idk who else could join them otherwise.
Yeah, she is really good and very convincing, but we knew that when she was a heel with Io Shirai and Mayu Watanabe against Pentagon Dark in the Lucha Underground. whether she's a pure babyface or an evil little heel, she's great at them both.
I honestly think that she may turn babyface again soon though, as it seems like Charlotte and Nattie will be taking the titles off of the Kabuki Warriors soon and then Asuka might turn on Kairi and then we have a feud, which, I'm not gonna lie, I would love to see.

My 3 favourite wrestlers currently are Kairi, Io, and Asuka :haylul: It would be amazing if those 3 could team up as well.

Well, I heard that Dakota Kai got injured in the Kabuki Warrior match last week, so she can't take part in it, so they are going for Mia Yim instead as what we have just seen:

All that's left now is Shayna to pick her last team member.

Reactions: Hayabusa

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
blueberries Sports 14
KazeSakka Sports 6