COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

The Official Football Thread (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
MY
I know there is a UEFA Champions League thread, however, that is all there is right now and it has come to an end, so I thought this thread would be good to chat about Football.

I'm not as big of a follower of Football as I used to be but I am still a Newcastle United fan.

I've heard that Newcastle has agreed talks with an Arab Billionaire called Sheikh Khaled who is also known to be the cousin of Manchester City's owner Sheik Mansour.
This is the same guy who had a takeover offer rejected by Liverpool for £2bn just last year.

The takeover deal to take over Newcastle is reportedly worth £350m.

What do you think about this? As a Newcastle fan, this is quite exciting.
I just hope Rafa Benitez can sign a contract before it runs out on June 30th.

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I'm just waiting for the final atm lol, as a Liverpool fan I'm hoping we can win it and finally get a trophy to cap off the outstanding season we've had. Finishing 2nd with 97 points was heartbreaking.

As for Newcastle, it might be good to have another rich club to compete with City, transfer prices will likely skyrocket again. Benitez is a good manager, of course I love him forever because of Istanbul lol, but hopefully he sticks around for the foreseaable future with The Magpies. Kops and Geordies unite :queen:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
MY
I'm just waiting for the final atm lol, as a Liverpool fan I'm hoping we can win it and finally get a trophy to cap off the outstanding season we've had. Finishing 2nd with 97 points was heartbreaking.

As for Newcastle, it might be good to have another rich club to compete with City, transfer prices will likely skyrocket again. Benitez is a good manager, of course I love him forever because of Istanbul lol, but hopefully he sticks around for the foreseaable future with The Magpies. Kops and Geordies unite :queen:
Yes, my brother is also a Liverpool fan, so he will definitely be rooting them on against Spurs. I think it will be a really good game though, Klopp is a great manager so I think Liverpool will take this.
That has got to be so cruel to get that many points, yet still lose out on the title! Not to worry though, you have the Champions League Final still to play!

Tbh, I just want Mike Ashley to go but having a Billionaire at the helm would be amazing for Newcastle! We've never won the Prem, but I remember the days when we were a top 4 team and there was one season where Newcastle were the leaders by about 12 points, then Man United just caught up and took the title from us. That was the 95-96 season if I remember rightly! We had Kevin Keegan as manager.

Yes, Benitez was the one who kept us up and I remember what he did for Liverpool clearly. I also remember when John Arne Riise scored that halfway line goal as well.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
MY
:welp:

I am clueless 'bout this whole football thing, I just wanted to say that you have a cute sig :sj_weary::dab: don't ban me for derailing the thread pls
Well, you could have said this in on my profile wall lol then we could have discussed it more.
Thank you though, I like yours too ^-^

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread