COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

The game also has many good points! (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
In the past, I always thought that playing games was very bad because there were so many people because it made their studies worse and worried their parents. But when I got a little older, I realized I was confused between passion and addiction. Similarly, online games also have many good and bad points. I have recognized its good points and I have come across a web game, Gamesbx, and I often play games like Diep.io tank and Chompers io free. It's really good but I know when to play when I shouldn't and I have done that I only spend a short time on the game so I don't get addicted to the game.

80490666_1239682756231612_8785282954596188160_n.jpg

As an entertainment mode is becoming more and more "hot", it will cause many young people to try it, for example, a new game called Partytoons io online came out, so many young people are curious to see if this game plays or not. so a lot of people follow it like a trend. They do not need to know how the game plays? They spend a lot of time playing games, forget to do homework, neglect studying in school. At first, they just wanted to catch up with the new trend but after that, they could hardly get out of that habit and lead to many serious consequences. They pay too much attention to win, lose, spend a lot of money loaded into the game to satisfy their own pleasures. They suddenly forget the necessity of the game is to entertain after stressful studying hours, and so it will be very easy to get addicted ..

Some of the benefits of gaming are: We always get the fastest reflexes in any situation, have the opportunity to become a game developer and have good teamwork skills, .. We can explore Discover how to control any kind of game, find the rules in each game, and develop future ideas. You will also make good friends and live more responsibly. The most important thing is that gamers have fun and relaxing time to concentrate on studying or working.

Online games are not bad, but because of the way people make it worse. Try once playing any kind of game, you will not regret it!
Read the game news and Game reviews blog for more great games!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Stay
Pronouns
She/Her
Games arent bad if u dont get addicted to them

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread