COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

News The controversial behavior of Seungri, JJY and Choi Jonghoon (1 Viewer)

Belgizen

Belgi
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
NCTzen
Witness A said that Seungri told the makeup artist "please make my eyes a bit deeper" while doing his makeup for the investigation. She said that he wore makeup that a female celebrity would wear for a big event.
Witness B who has been doing broadcast makeup for over 20 years said "it is a burden to go to the police investigation. A lot of stars who usually wear heavy makeup tone it down. The fact that he wanted heavy makeup make it seems like he though 'what wrong did I do?'"
On the other hand, Jung Joonyoung was seen reading manhwas during his detention although he confessed that he would go into reflection. It is doubtful of whether he fooled the public once again with his fake apology.
Choi Jonghoon is also in a controversy for lack of reflection.
He has been criticized for being active on SNS while 'liking' other people's SNS posts about his appearance at the police station.
Grosss

Source

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Pronouns
She/Her
They really could not give less of a shit if they tried. Aside from the victims of course, I feel bad for their group members.

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Lol. They are unbelievable...

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
wow. proving again how shitty they are as a person

Belgizen

Belgi
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
NCTzen
Why are they still roaming free
Cuz without any warrant, they can only be interviewed and held at the station for 24hours max.
And the police are proven to be corrupt in YG's favor so god knows what else they lied about to cover YG's artists

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I get the reading part because there has been research to show that just sitting in a silent room all day and staring at the walls can do major damage to your brain, like solitary confinement. The same with Seungri asking for heavier makeup, not saying that I agree with it but I can get the mentality behind it. He is clearly a very narcissistic person who holds quite a high opinion of him self and seeing the world turn on him like this (even though it's deserved) has probably fucked with his head a little bit, I can see why he'd want to put on some type of mask to detach himself from the situation mentally.

The FT Island guy though... he's just a sociopath!

Belgizen

Belgi
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
NCTzen
I get the reading part because there has been research to show that just sitting in a silent room all day and staring at the walls can do major damage to your brain, like solitary confinement. The same with Seungri asking for heavier makeup, not saying that I agree with it but I can get the mentality behind it. He is clearly a very narcissistic person who holds quite a high opinion of him self and seeing the world turn on him like this (even though it's deserved) has probably fucked with his head a little bit, I can see why he'd want to put on some type of mask to detach himself from the situation mentally.

The FT Island guy though... he's just a sociopath!
Seungri basically asks for that makeup to look more like a beaten dog to hope for mercy and pettiness

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread