COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

News The Black Label Confirms Jeon Somi's Debut Date (1 Viewer)

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
A song by Teddy huh?
I feel like she's gonna do really well :pandalove:
And everyone who bullied her and her sister on IG can eat on her success :pandamad:

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Do well pls I've waited too long for this :sanapray::sanapray::sanapray::sanapray::sanapray:

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I do hope it sounds a little different from Gashina or Solo though :sanapray:

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I'm not sure what i should think about this, I like Somi, she has bright personality and lot of charisma, but I don't still think she fits as solo artist. She doesn't have the strongest vocals, neither vocal talent or tone wise so it's bit hard for me to think how she will carry a song on her own. But, I will still check it out and i hope it's good ^^

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I'm not sure what i should think about this, I like Somi, she has bright personality and lot of charisma, but I don't still think she fits as solo artist. She doesn't have the strongest vocals, neither vocal talent or tone wise so it's bit hard for me to think how she will carry a song on her own. But, I will still check it out and i hope it's good ^^
I've always felt she was better suited to be center of a group than a soloist too, I mean she is a good performer but not to the point where I'd see a solo career without being in a group.
Still, you dont really need great vocals to be successful and Teddy is a hitmaker so maybe it'll work out fine anyway.

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I've always felt she was better suited to be center of a group than a soloist too, I mean she is a good performer but not to the point where I'd see a solo career without being in a group.
Still, you dont really need great vocals to be successful and Teddy is a hitmaker so maybe it'll work out fine anyway.
The problem I have with this narrative is that people said the same thing about Sunmi when she announced her solo debut, back in the day. However, the success of 24 Hours really shocked everyone, not to mention people never thought she could pull it off on her own. Also, I think Somi would be Lead Vocal in a group like TWICE or BP so I'm not gonna say she's without hope for vocals either. Plus let's take into consideration this girl is only like 17 and she has major room for improvement too ^^

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
The problem I have with this narrative is that people said the same thing about Sunmi when she announced her solo debut, back in the day. However, the success of 24 Hours really shocked everyone, not to mention people never thought she could pull it off on her own. Also, I think Somi would be Lead Vocal in a group like TWICE or BP so I'm not gonna say she's without hope for vocals either. Plus let's take into consideration this girl is only like 17 and she has major room for improvement too ^^
Well let's hope she shows to doubters ;)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I know about Sunmi that's who I had in mind when I said you don't really need great vocals to be successful lol. I do believe Somi will do well too, it's just that she's only been in IOI and that has been dead for 2 years now while Sunmi was in Wonder Girls for a while. She took a hiatus too I know but yeah in the long run I don't think it will matter much and Somi will do good regardless.

It's just that she always screamed center material to me more but I'm ready to be surprised and proven wrong, I like her and wish the best for her anyway.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
A song by Teddy huh?
I feel like she's gonna do really well :pandalove:
And everyone who bullied her and her sister on IG can eat on her success :pandamad:
Someone bullied Evelyn? kid is what 5...

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I'm hoping she does well. She's worked hard for it

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread