COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

TV The Best Wuxia Fantasy of ALL Time: Fights Break Sphere (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Has anyone watched it or planning to watch it? Because I HIGHLY recommend it. I'll post the teaser although, it's honestly pretty bad. I only started watching it after Hua Chenyu released an OST for it and we got to see more of it.

Teaser:

OST:

The story revolves around a genius boy, Xiao Yan who suddenly loses all his powers after the death of his mother. It's basically his journey from being a weak and ridiculed young boy to one of the greatest warriors of all time. It surrounds his journey to discovering the real reason behind his mother's death and his revenge on all the evil in the universe.

I'm not very good at describing but it's better than I made it sound.

For anyone who is familiar with Martial Universe, Fights Break Sphere is a sequel to it. It's from the same universe just completely different storyline. You don't have to watch MU first to watch FBS either. I watched MU after FBS and it was terrible omg.

For those that stay away from wuxia (Chinese fantasy involving Kung fu heroes and magic) because of the terrible graphics (like me), be assured that FBS isn't half as bad as the rest. There are some scenes that aren't the greatest but overall it's pretty good. Cinematography is pretty and the acting is really good too. Chemistry between the actors is A++.

yes, my favorite ship from the show ^^.. Although I did ship him with like every female he came across at one point...

So 10/10 recommend.

Also, if you watch(ed) it TALK TO ME. I need someone to talk to. It's currently my top C-Drama of all time but I don't know a single person who has also watched it. I have so much to say.

I wrote a whole review and all on AKP but no one cared so I'm just going to keep it to a minimum here.

Tiffany

Forever Alone
Reactions Received
Website
kpopsource.com
KS Coins
Fandom
SONE
Pronouns
Noona
Has anyone watched it or planning to watch it? Because I HIGHLY recommend it. I'll post the teaser although, it's honestly pretty bad. I only started watching it after Hua Chenyu released an OST for it and we got to see more of it.

Teaser:

OST:

The story revolves around a genius boy, Xiao Yan who suddenly loses all his powers after the death of his mother. It's basically his journey from being a weak and ridiculed young boy to one of the greatest warriors of all time. It surrounds his journey to discovering the real reason behind his mother's death and his revenge on all the evil in the universe.

I'm not very good at describing but it's better than I made it sound.

For anyone who is familiar with Martial Universe, Fights Break Sphere is a sequel to it. It's from the same universe just completely different storyline. You don't have to watch MU first to watch FBS either. I watched MU after FBS and it was terrible omg.

For those that stay away from wuxia (Chinese fantasy involving Kung fu heroes and magic) because of the terrible graphics (like me), be assured that FBS isn't half as bad as the rest. There are some scenes that aren't the greatest but overall it's pretty good. Cinematography is pretty and the acting is really good too. Chemistry between the actors is A++.

yes, my favorite ship from the show ^^.. Although I did ship him with like every female he came across at one point...

So 10/10 recommend.

Also, if you watch(ed) it TALK TO ME. I need someone to talk to. It's currently my top C-Drama of all time but I don't know a single person who has also watched it. I have so much to say.

I wrote a whole review and all on AKP but no one cared so I'm just going to keep it to a minimum here.
I have watched martial universe until the part lin dong become sect master. I have to finish it & continue on this.

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I have watched martial universe until the part lin dong become sect master. I have to finish it & continue on this.
Have fun! Let me know how you find it. :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread