COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

News The arrest warrant for Seungri has been denied (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins

A judge at the headquarters of the Seoul Central District Court, Shin Jong-yeol, said on July 14, "There is a possibility of a dispute in criminal responsibility and it is difficult to accept reasons such as the destruction of evidence."

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ok i'm being honest,i still think he is involved somehow and him knowing what his friend did to the poor women without doing anything about it alone proves for me that he is a trash

arieam

Reactions Received
Website
youtube.com
KS Coins
Ok i'm being honest,i still think he is involved somehow and him knowing what his friend did to the poor women without doing anything about it alone proves for that he is a trash
it must mean they don't have enough evidence regarding the prostitution and embezzlement accusations. or there are major inconsistencies.

but yea he probably knew what jjy and them were up to but turned a blind eye. which is gross. the one thing he didn't do is respond to any of those texts so they have nothing. but i feel like he didn't respond bc he knew it would make him look bad not bc he thought it was disgusting. any normal person would call them out...

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Disappointed but not surprised :nayeonisdone:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Pronouns
She/Her
Disappointed, but even if he ends up walking away scott free his career is in tatters. VIP won’t be accepting him back except his few remaining diehard fans.

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
at least the gp won’t forget what he did. his career in the entertainment world is definitely over.

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I don't think it means much, he's probably still going to have to go to court for the charges including the prostitution and embezzlement. I think it just means that the court didn't see jailing as him important since he wouldn't likely destroy evidence, at least anymore. Tbh he has probably tried to already destroy everything he could. Though I don't know if he will get punished hardly even if going court, he isn't being charged for the more serious stuff not even being accomplice. So he will probably just get heavy fines, mostly for that embezzlement, and probation for prostitution.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
:nayeonisdone:

nana

♡ No Nana, No Life ♡
Reactions Received
KS Coins
That's horrible and completely disappointing though i'm barely surprised. Money and power really does get you everything :susPepe::umjicry:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread