Discussion That shade tho

Lord_Taeyong

Taeyong fluffles 🦄
True
SMRookie’s female team seems to be really strong in that area in general
Well I mean, dates kept being pushed back so
SM atm doesn't know what they're gonna do. There are a lot of arguments inside the company. They still haven't decided on a name yet

Well I mean, dates kept being pushed back so
SM atm doesn't know what they're gonna do. There are a lot of arguments inside the company. They still haven't decided on a name yet
Yeah I really feel for the girls. Some like Lami are still young and can afford to wait, but the rest... We all know how well kpop fans receive “old” female idols

Lord_Taeyong

Taeyong fluffles 🦄
Yeah I really feel for the girls. Some like Lami are still young and can afford to wait, but the rest... We all know how well kpop fans receive “old” female idols
Yes, tho they're quite ok for age still. The oldest is from 97 and there are still some 97-ers debuting. But I think now SM is training new select ones as a few of SRG have left now

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About us

• KPopSource is made by the fans, for the fans, we strive to be one of the best K-POP discussion forums out there. KPopSource is regularly updated & maintained by an active staff team, new members are always welcomed to join the community of international korean pop enthusiasts & fans.

User Menu