COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Thank u,Blessed (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I love you Lex, and I will always be here for you through everything :pandasad::pandalove:

You're such a lovely soul and I'm proud to see you fight through everything on both forums, and each and every time you pick your head up and rise past it all. I know you're basically my mom LOL but I feel protective over you and your forum journey since I remember you since the beginning. You've been able to see me bloom, and I've been able to see you bloom as well. How far you've come always astonishes me. You're a true queen and a legend to me. Keep being an amazing person and the best seventeen stan :p
:pandacop::pandahappy:

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I love you Lex, and I will always be here for you through everything :pandasad::pandalove::maheart::pandalove:

You're such a lovely soul and I'm proud to see you fight through everything on both forums, and each and every time you pick your head up and rise past it all. I know you're basically my mom LOL but I feel protective over you and your forum journey since I remember you since the beginning. You've been able to see me bloom, and I've been able to see you bloom as well. How far you've come always astonishes me. You're a true queen and a legend to me. Keep being an amazing person and the best seventeen stan :p
:pandacop::pandahappy:
:pandalove: Thank you for your message my daughter. :c I’m glad I got to meet you and be with you and talk to you. I’m glad you’re healing even from the pain you suffered from your own life. I hope you can continue to heal because you’ve become one of the strongest people I’ve seen. I’m glad you protect me and I’ll continue to protect you through it all

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
:pandalove: Thank you for your message my daughter. :c I’m glad I got to meet you and be with you and talk to you. I’m glad you’re healing even from the pain you suffered from your own life. I hope you can continue to heal because you’ve become one of the strongest people I’ve seen. I’m glad you protect me and I’ll continue to protect you through it all
:pandalove::pandalove::pandalove:

Birds of a feather fly togetha :D

Angelyna_Frost

BIGBANG's Beautiful Hangover
Reactions Received
KS Coins
@LeeriaYa You are always so positive and kind to people- thank you for everything you do and also for helping me with such good advice in the mental health thread. You are so sweet. :pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove:

Koala

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
@LeeriaYa You are always so positive and kind to people- thank you for everything you do and also for helping me with such good advice in the mental health thread. You are so sweet. :pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove:
:pandalove:Sadly I still hold anger in my heart and I need to work on it being released in a safe way. You’re welcome. Even through my removal I still wanna try and help here. But xd Sadly it’s so positive here. I should enjoy it.

Angelyna_Frost

BIGBANG's Beautiful Hangover
Reactions Received
KS Coins
:pandalove:Sadly I still hold anger in my heart and I need to work on it being released in a safe way. You’re welcome. Even through my removal I still wanna try and help here. But xd Sadly it’s so positive here. I should enjoy it.
I hope you find some much needed peace- you deserve it so much. :pandalove:

Koala

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I don't really know what happened to you Koala but this made me soft :pandalove::pandalove:
I hope you're okay now :pepeheart:
:yolk:All I can say is I didn’t wanna go,and being defamed with lies to corrupted bosses and getting bullied in awful ways. Was not the way.

I’m better <3 Still hold a lot of anger towards someone

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
:yolk:All I can say is I didn’t wanna go,and being defamed with lies to corrupted bosses and getting bullied in awful ways. Was not the way.

I’m better <3 Still hold a lot of anger towards someone
Wow dude that sounds horrible. I'm glad you gotta away from it all. It's fine to still hold anger! Actually, it's natural. With time, you'll let go, trust me :). Focus on the positive right now and you'll be fine <3

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Hope you're doing better now!
This place is nice and soft...
... a little too soft...
:seokeyes::seokeyes::seokeyes:
Lmk if you want me to spam some reportables so you can flex them mod muscles
:pepesmug::pepesmug::pepesmug:

Koala

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
... a little too soft...
:pepesmug: Crunchy Legend being a true hero we all need. Smh. You were soft on the other forum we cannot name,but it’s all changed :zoomeyes:

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
... a little too soft...
Lol let's make some work for Leeriaya so she can feel like hardworker mod again! :pandaboss:

Koala

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Lol let's make some work for Leeriaya so she can feel like hardworker mod again! :pandaboss:
:pepelook: You’ve changed. You’ve changed

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread