COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Appreciation Tell me what makes your bias your bias (2 Viewers)

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Tell me how and why they are so loveable! Tell me what they are like in your eyes! What makes them so utterly perfect!

I'll start with Woozi!

He is just a perfect mix of etherially beautiful, cute and so utterly sexy! He can pull off any one of those in a heartbeat! He knows himself and his body and face so well and that allows him to control himself to be exactly what he wants at any moment!

His voice is honestly angelic and so delicate! His highnotes are so clear and I love it so much! His voice can be so strong, but also so weak at the same time! He conveys emotion so well and I could listen to him singing forever!

I also love the way he turns into a Koala when he is tired! He is always so strong and outspoken and takes shit from nobody... But when he is tired that all goes down the train and he just wants to cuddle and sleep! It is just such a human thing and being so human just makes him so much more angelic for me!

The way he loves his work and what he is doing is again, so utterly amazing! it is obvious how much he ENJOYS writing music and performing on stage! He is a workaholic and he himself would admit that, if he saw what he is doing as work! His music is so beautiful and I love his songs so much!

He is also just so overall talented and it amazes me how such a little body can have so MUCH talent! He can sing like a main vocal, dance like a main dancer, write music and if he wanted to, he could be quite a decent rapper aswell!

He works so HARD and he never stops! He puts his whole life and soul into his work and music! From crying due to being under immense pressure as Seventeen's producer and not being sure he is good enough, to crying because Seventeen got their first win! He knows his value and his worth! He is just so amazing! He works all day and night and when he gets a little bit of free time, he spends it at the gym!

To sum it up... I love Woozi... I love him a lot! He has my whole heart and soul and I would to absolutely anything for him! He is my angel, my god and I can't imagine a person more perfect than him!

Jungkook

√ The original cookie √
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Taeyeon is just the cutest okay

giphy.gif
deafcee7e34c360407ed864c29631ac46c160ef1_hq.gif

tumblr_olzoxkOsNW1r3hdhfo1_500.gif

She has an angelic voice

She's also the sexiest

a4605fe53cc8f4f6eddc472da0f4402b.gif
-Kim-Taeyeon-girls-generation-snsd-39448754-268-410.gif
ca693fc7532021b48a5f8adc36512847474c69d4_hq.gif

In conclusion

She's a goddess
:nekolove:

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I always do Jhope so I think I will switch it up and do Eunji from Apink.

First of all, she has a beautiful voice I fell in love the instant I heard it:

She also incredible at acting and she's been commented for how nice she is many times. She always includes other member so they don't feel left out and even helps in producing her own songs. I don't think we deserve such a beautiful human being. Please support Eunji! <3

Foxia

Reactions Received
KS Coins

It all started with Boy Meets Evil

I was... blown away
He can sing, rap and dance. HOPE WORLD WAS THE BOMB.

Produces songs, being a caring person for the other members, funny and a sunshine.
Great sense of fashion and I think he's very attractive as well!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ah, my lovely bias! DKDKDK Best vocalist and performer - precise and sharp, no one beats his stamina and facial expressions. Finest personality: very humorous, warm, energetic, but also sensitive and shy. Brightest smile and sexiest hips and thighs a guy can have. And every single detail: his lil cheek mole, dimples, toothpaste commercial teeth, prettiest hands and nails I've ever seen on a man, eyes that go ~~ while smiling... So many years and I'm still smitten!

:queen:

Wooyoungie

로레나 ♡
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Taeyeon is just the cutest okay

giphy.gif
deafcee7e34c360407ed864c29631ac46c160ef1_hq.gif

tumblr_olzoxkOsNW1r3hdhfo1_500.gif

She has an angelic voice

She's also the sexiest

a4605fe53cc8f4f6eddc472da0f4402b.gif
-Kim-Taeyeon-girls-generation-snsd-39448754-268-410.gif
ca693fc7532021b48a5f8adc36512847474c69d4_hq.gif

In conclusion

She's a goddess
:nekolove:
I second this :nekolove:

Soogi

radical kyeominist
Reactions Received
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
KYEOM CULT
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
Ah, my lovely bias! DKDKDK Best vocalist and performer - precise and sharp, no one beats his stamina and facial expressions. Finest personality: very humorous, warm, energetic, but also sensitive and shy. Brightest smile and sexiest hips and thighs a guy can have. And every single detail: his lil cheek mole, dimples, toothpaste commercial teeth, prettiest hands and nails I've ever seen on a man, eyes that go ~~ while smiling... So many years and I'm still smitten!

you covered all the bases, nice~

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck

you covered all the bases, nice~
butt slap.gif
You 2 are one of the most iconic duos on KPS!

It makes me lowkey want a fellow Woozi stan on this site... But I know I would get very possessive if one DID pop up...

Soogi

radical kyeominist
Reactions Received
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
KYEOM CULT
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
You 2 are one of the most iconic duos on KPS!

It makes me lowkey want a fellow Woozi stan on this site... But I know I would get very possessive if one DID pop up...
is okay, you're so dedicated and iconic that you already count for two :sanapray:

Soogi

radical kyeominist
Reactions Received
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
KYEOM CULT
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
I'm touched you think so highly of me! Woozi deserves a lot of love!
he does!! and your threads make me love him even more!!
now thanks to you, whenever i see a gif of woozi on stage i can't stop thinking how ethereal he looks when he's performing :maheart:

Reactions Received
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
KS Coins
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
Because sooyoung is the definition of an angel in term of personality, she's caring about the other, nice, funny, always supportive

she's also very well rounded and still improving her singing even if she's in acting now, it prove how hard working she is

she also do various project etc......

too much thing to say about this girl

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship

It all started with Boy Meets Evil

I was... blown away
He can sing, rap and dance. HOPE WORLD WAS THE BOMB.

Produces songs, being a caring person for the other members, funny and a sunshine.
Great sense of fashion and I think he's very attractive as well!

dior outfit Hobi :sj_weary:

also I would like to add that RM is the leader, but Hobi keeps the group steady
we can stan Hobi, but bts stans him more! I love how all of the members adore him!

35:38
(they talked about how they changed with the years)
HE IS SO embarrassed I LOVE HIM
they really love him so much <3

I loved this! he was so nice with traniees :(( also gave them good advices for the future

and he is so serious when it comes to work! I really admire his passion and determination

sometimes I really feel bad for him, cuz non fans only can see when he is playing around in interviews and cant really see these other sides of him
give him more love people, he deserves it :pepeheart::pepeheart:

some funny pics:

look at him :((

Reactions Received
KS Coins
They're bad bitches like me, what else do I have to say

Last edited:

rai

Reactions Received
KS Coins
i talk about taemin a lot so i'll do another bias.

LEE HONGBIN. the cutest dimple boy ever tbh. great actor, better singer, and just is an overall man???
like i don't think ppl realise how much talent he has, he often gets overlooked as a pretty boy with no purpose but that's not it.
he's also an ePiC gAmEr and twitch streams and even has his own youtube channel it's so cute too hhh
he's also a bit shady but that's why i love him. hongbin is THAT bitch frfr.

some videos cuz why not.

--

his gaming channel if u wanna check it out
instead of subscribing to pewds u should subscribe to hongbin
he plays overwatch and dead by daylight a lot and laughs as he slaughters players im actually kinda concerned

did i mention he was one of the most beautiful boys i've ever seen tho

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread