COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Rumor Taeyong under fire yet again for bullying his classmates. Former SM Trainee speaks out. (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
She got outed for being a high school bully a few months ago. This got a lot more attention and really damaged her rep
High school is a whole different ball of wax, especially since k high school is 10-12.
Plus she was accused of stealing the other girls stuff and physical abuse iirc not random shaming/ name calling.
just to compare the 2 not like i know who this guy is i know mark and doyoung that is it in nct.

Last edited:

Belgizen

Belgi
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
NCTzen
Just FYI, the rumors when he debuted have already been debunked and it was proven someone else posted it posing as him.
OP has deleted the post and apologized for spreading rumors and said they didn't know the real facts, so basically it was all a lie. They also wrote something about people misinterpreting the facts.
Fans have contacted the teacher and the teacher herself said that TY was an angel in class so idk why people are still trying to put him down

This is what the OP posted

This is a fan calling the teacher whose email address was apparently in the post

Fans are emailing anyone who reports on this false rumor and anyone who support the post to SM and hope they sue

Last edited:

Belgizen

Belgi
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
NCTzen
Where was this leniency for Hyolyn :nayeonisdone:

Not an NCTzen, deadass can't tell him apart from the rest of the horde but I admire his resume :wimwim:

I've seen stans and antis alike talk about what a saint he is now so I guess people can change.
but even the rumors from his debut were proven to be not true
there were people legit spending time to make up all these false stories to bring him down
Mind you, there are people who post almost weekly about Yeri dating TY just so both of their reputations are hurt cuz both of them are hated

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Where was this leniency for Hyolyn :nayeonisdone:

Not an NCTzen, deadass can't tell him apart from the rest of the horde but I admire his resume :wimwim:

I've seen stans and antis alike talk about what a saint he is now so I guess people can change.
For me the difference is Hyolyn was specifically being accused of beating someone up while this doesn't specifically accuse Taeyong of that and it's hard to know where the line is for stuff that could just be name calling, pranks, etc since we do live in a time where it's acceptable for kids to be badly behaved in school which is another whole topic.

Belgizen

Belgi
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
NCTzen
Additional info, which I think is really important to include as well

The OP got posted by a former SM Trainee (who may hold grudges against TY cuz he got to debut and the former trainee not, things like that happen)
This got posted by a former classmate of him. Choose to believe whoever you want, a trainee who may had a bad relationship with TY or a classmate

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I was bullied in school, bullying happens because kids can be fing stupid. Yeah I suffered the effects to this day, but I do know that more then likely some of those kids grew into good adults. Thing about growing up is learning from your mistakes and becoming a better person.

So you where bullied back in middle school, and no you decide to become the bully and ruin his career. Face it, that is what you are in the end doing. Was he a dick to them recently that they feel this was justified? I understand they where hurt in the past, but honestly you got to learn to start ot deal with the past. All that resentment and anger is going to do over the years is fester and ending a guys career over middle school is not going to do anything help the healing process.

And you know what, some kids don't realize what they do was bullying behavior.
I totally agree but at the same time, I can understand their frustrations to a certain extent. The way I took this post is that they weren't necessarily trying to take down Taeyong but more so prove to the fans that their side of the story isn't fabricated. Imagine if you had something traumatic happen to you when you were younger and then when you grew up and started to open up about it, you had thousands of people calling you and your friends liars and denying that whatever happened to you, didn't really happen... I think I'd want to show the receipts too tbh

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Additional info, which I think is really important to include as well

The OP got posted by a former SM Trainee (who may hold grudges against TY cuz he got to debut and the former trainee not, things like that happen)
This got posted by a former classmate of him. Choose to believe whoever you want, a trainee who may had a bad relationship with TY or a classmate

The screenshot of him calling the girl fat is still real though...

Belgizen

Belgi
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
NCTzen
The screenshot of him calling the girl fat is still real though...
I've seen people say that those are fake accounts made by those who started the scamming stories but I guess it's difficult to prove it but I can try to find it
But at the same time, netizens shouldn't be talking cuz they all fat shame people. Best example is Shindong for what he once said and apologized for: they fat shame someone who made such a comment thus they are not any better than the one they mock

Belgizen

Belgi
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
NCTzen
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I totally agree but at the same time, I can understand their frustrations to a certain extent. The way I took this post is that they weren't necessarily trying to take down Taeyong but more so prove to the fans that their side of the story isn't fabricated. Imagine if you had something traumatic happen to you when you were younger and then when you grew up and started to open up about it, you had thousands of people calling you and your friends liars and denying that whatever happened to you, didn't really happen... I think I'd want to show the receipts too tbh
Thus why I added, some kids don't realize what they do is bullying behavior. (Mob mentality, crowd does it so you do it) And yeah I know how it is to be on the end of being accused of being a lair to it's frustrating even though you know the truth and you have plenty of witnesses. Middle school was years ago for them, I am not saying get over it, but I think they should try to move along. Trust me it hurts more to hang on to the anger, then it is to let go and start healing yourself.

Sometimes you need to ask the bully question "Why did you do what you did? Did you not see how your actions effected others?"

Asia in and of itself has a bad bullying problem not situated into one country. One of the toughest things to solve is bullying. Even zero tolerance programs here in the US has gone and proved ineffective (and making the situation worse). Do not bully, be friendly seems to be the hardest thing for young kids to grasp.

Korean society has a zero tolerance now days when it comes to any type of misbehavior. These girls know what they are doing is career ending. Him being forced out isn't going to make them feel better.

Complicated-it's just complicated.

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
It's hard to say for sure what happened, and not all bullying is same either.. but in other hand bullying is serious problem and lot of things these evil imps to do to each other is sth that would jail an adult. The victim of the bullying is often affected for years to come, it can change their personality, way they see others etc. to adulthood. So it is definitely big deal, and it's always unnerving to me to hear things like this about idols. I want to give them benefit of doubt, but bullying is not sth I can easily look past if it truly happened. It doesn't matter if they were in middle school or what not to me.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I'm not even a taeyong stan or a huge nct stan for full disclaimer before I start.

Ok but like...

It was middle school (if this is all true). And he's like 24 years old now (thanks google). How many of us can agree that middle schoolers can immature little twats and particularly cruel to each other at that age? I've known many immature twats growing up and they were downright nasty to others. But I've also seen a lot of them grow out of it and feel sorry for their past faults.

Yeah, that's right. Kids are cruel but they grow and mature and learn from their idiocy. Why are people still on him about things he could have done as a child?

Thanks for listening to my Ted talk. :wimwim:
If we are going to cancel producer 101 trainees then so Taeyong should be cancelled... the double standards are strong with this one I don't even care if it's my bias Jaehyun or Jinyoung I am not supporting a bully. I have suffered from bullying growing up and I can never forgive a bully no matter what...

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
If we are going to cancel producer 101 trainees then so Taeyong should be cancelled... the double standards are strong with this one I don't even care if it's my bias Jaehyun or Jinyoung I am not supporting a bully. I have suffered from bullying growing up and I can never forgive a bully no matter what...
I don't really know anything about the produce 101 thing nor that it even happened, so I don't think I can really be accused of having a double standard (if I didn't even have a chance to have an opinion, and I never canceled anyone).

Also, don't get me wrong. I've been bullied most of my childhood, too. I used to be that fat kid. I hate bullies, too. I have also learned to move on and realize we were all children back then. I am 100% intolerant of older people who bully and who 100% should know better. I've been bullied in my adult life at past workplaces because apparently I'd offended one of the other women somehow (no idea), and that's someone that will get no passes. It's all relative to me.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I have a feeling that this is happening to sabotage Super M debut Where were they before when he first debuted ?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread