COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Rumor Taeyong under fire yet again for bullying his classmates. Former SM Trainee speaks out. (1 Viewer)

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
Reactions Received
KS Coins
"NCT's Taeyong is being accused of being a bully in the past. On September 18, a media source has reported that he was one of the bullies during his middle school days, featuring interview with Taeyong's former classmate who identified him as one of his close friends.

In the interview, he said "He chimed in when we were bullying one of the classmates. He was nice to pretty and cool kids but not really towards the others outside of that circle. I don't have anything personally against him but I do want him to feel sorry and reflect upon his past wrongdoings. I'm deeply regretting what I have done in the past."

The controversy intensified as a former SM trainee posted on Instastory saying "I've seen him since he was a fellow trainee. Everything about this accusation is true. He has a shitty personality so stop defending him."
Currently, the story has been taken down. Below is the screenshot of the deleted Instastory."

@JakeyWantsCakey @wayvoutsold @MrsJimin @Pigeon @RavenHikari @Panda @onedaily @Mayah @JJbaker @alluring @Crackhead @feepit @sooyoung

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Former SM trainee

"I've been watching him since my trainee days and those are all facts. His personality is really sh*t, stop it with the protection already^"

(articles in the screenshots mentioned his comments towards the chubby classmate)

His instagram: https://www.instagram.com/gwooxin/?igshid=swa1uly8sbci
original post: here

1. Hul.................... His trainee days aside, wasn't he always hated for his personality?? Seems like this was pretty common, if you just google it, you can see that in 2017, all the trainees were hating him..

2. It took you guys all this time to realize? He was always famous for having a bad personality

"NCT Taeyong's personality "He's like a thug, don't live like that" SM's ex-trainee's Ask talks behind his back"

4. I don't like Taeyong either, but I can also understand why this guy never debutedㅋ

5. He proved himself that what he said is true just with his face

6. I don't care about what he said, but he's handsomer than Taeyongㅋㅋ

7. He's better than the kids swearing at him though, anyways the fans all know that his personalities are trash but still decide to stan him so nothing is shocking here

8. I was thinking "what is he on about being SM's trainee?" and saw his pictures, he's indeed SM style

9. Huh? But fans know he's trash but still fangirl on him though?

10. It's f*cking funny how people said that there was no proof before, but after seeing his face, they acknowledge that he's SM's style and now we have a proofㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

This all started because this an ex-classmate is dragging him for predebut behavior.

Again :kijoongstare:

A former classmate of Taeyong ran a private cafe only for members of that class and a teacher or two. Only verified students could post there (Proof on both of that here)
He's talking about a chubby girl in his class and he said this
"There were seriously a lot of guys who would harass that friend back then, just because she was chubby. Lee Taeyong was one of the guys, he would treat the girls he found pretty (by his standards) and who were lively well, but will look down on kids who weren't lively and who were ugly (by his standards)."

"Title of the cafe: the superior class 4

Lee Taeyong: Hul XXX... there are 10 people in the photo but I'm seeing 13"

OP's reasoning for coming forward
Taeyong's fans are trying to shield him to death calling all of this a "rumor" and are acting like he's the victim

The people who were directly involved in this uploaded evidences and the victims of that time said that they still have memories of being ostracized and are still hurting.

Also, the fact that I made the group cafe private is a proof in itself.

I am really scared of being cornered by people, I'm also scared of spreading rumors. But this is not a "rumor", so people who are calling this a "rumor" are a bit... I'm scared of revealing the truth. I'm sorry towards Taeyong for bringing things that happened a few years ago but even so, what he did was wrong so I hope he stops playing innocent. There are countless of his fans who are trying to hush this issue down but I think that it would be better for him to reflect on his past and acts better. Also, since I'm the admin of the cafe I'm a bit scared since everyone in our school knows who I am... I'm scared that there will be lies belittling me that will come out.. I'm just a commoner ㅠㅠㅠ

My friends also think that I might get hurt and some of them also told me not to reveal this. But there are also other kids telling me that this is the thing that I should do, so I made up my mind and decided to upload this.

I don't want to criticize Taeyong but even so, I hope that he knows that mocking and harassing that chubby classmate and other "ugly" kids are wrong.

If there's something lacking, please let me know and I'll edit this post."

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I'm not even a taeyong stan or a huge nct stan for full disclaimer before I start.

Ok but like...

It was middle school (if this is all true). And he's like 24 years old now (thanks google). How many of us can agree that middle schoolers can immature little twats and particularly cruel to each other at that age? I've known many immature twats growing up and they were downright nasty to others. But I've also seen a lot of them grow out of it and feel sorry for their past faults.

Yeah, that's right. Kids are cruel but they grow and mature and learn from their idiocy. Why are people still on him about things he could have done as a child?

Thanks for listening to my Ted talk. :wimwim:

VillageIdiot

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Where was this leniency for Hyolyn :nayeonisdone:

Not an NCTzen, deadass can't tell him apart from the rest of the horde but I admire his resume :wimwim:

I've seen stans and antis alike talk about what a saint he is now so I guess people can change.

Wicked

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Where was this leniency for Hyolyn :nayeonisdone:

Not an NCTzen, deadass can't tell him apart from the rest of the horde but I admire his resume :wimwim:

I've seen stans and antis alike talk about what a saint he is now so I guess people can change.
I don't know if I saw the Hyolyn stuff. What happened?

VillageIdiot

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I don't know if I saw the Hyolyn stuff. What happened?
She got outed for being a high school bully a few months ago. This got a lot more attention and really damaged her rep

Wicked

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
She got outed for being a high school bully a few months ago. This got a lot more attention and really damaged her rep
Eek... I'm not sure what I was doing at that time. Probably busy with work idk. But high school... It's an older age and makes me feel less lenient regardless of anyone's gender. They're still young, though. However, I can't say much because reading up on it... they seemed to have settled their differences and reconciled? Which is good, honestly, so... Good on her.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I know taeyong was in middle school but I can understand where the other people are coming from. I was ghosted throughout elementary and it still has effects. Best thing to do honestly is just become nicer & don’t gossip. Idk him personally but he seems fine now

VillageIdiot

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Eek... I'm not sure what I was doing at that time. Probably busy with work idk. But high school... It's an older age and makes me feel less lenient regardless of anyone's gender. They're still young, though. However, I can't say much because reading up on it... they seemed to have settled their differences and reconciled? Which is good, honestly, so... Good on her.
I didn't mean to call out you, I mean in general the attitude to this is very different

Wicked

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I didn't mean to call out you, I mean in general the attitude to this is very different
I didn't think you were~ we're cool, I promise. :pikahappy:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

:pandaomg: hes prettyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

lexus

Pinkchella
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
I don’t know how to feel about this tbh. I know it was a long time ago, but bullying is something to can affect a person for life. It’s hard to respect people like that. :/
But, I’m still hoping that this stuff turns out to be false.

Wicked

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Former SM trainee

"I've been watching him since my trainee days and those are all facts. His personality is really sh*t, stop it with the protection already^"

(articles in the screenshots mentioned his comments towards the chubby classmate)

His instagram: https://www.instagram.com/gwooxin/?igshid=swa1uly8sbci
original post: here

1. Hul.................... His trainee days aside, wasn't he always hated for his personality?? Seems like this was pretty common, if you just google it, you can see that in 2017, all the trainees were hating him..

2. It took you guys all this time to realize? He was always famous for having a bad personality

"NCT Taeyong's personality "He's like a thug, don't live like that" SM's ex-trainee's Ask talks behind his back"

4. I don't like Taeyong either, but I can also understand why this guy never debutedㅋ

5. He proved himself that what he said is true just with his face

6. I don't care about what he said, but he's handsomer than Taeyongㅋㅋ

7. He's better than the kids swearing at him though, anyways the fans all know that his personalities are trash but still decide to stan him so nothing is shocking here

8. I was thinking "what is he on about being SM's trainee?" and saw his pictures, he's indeed SM style

9. Huh? But fans know he's trash but still fangirl on him though?

10. It's f*cking funny how people said that there was no proof before, but after seeing his face, they acknowledge that he's SM's style and now we have a proofㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

This all started because this an ex-classmate is dragging him for predebut behavior.

Again :kijoongstare:

A former classmate of Taeyong ran a private cafe only for members of that class and a teacher or two. Only verified students could post there (Proof on both of that here)
He's talking about a chubby girl in his class and he said this
"There were seriously a lot of guys who would harass that friend back then, just because she was chubby. Lee Taeyong was one of the guys, he would treat the girls he found pretty (by his standards) and who were lively well, but will look down on kids who weren't lively and who were ugly (by his standards)."

"Title of the cafe: the superior class 4

Lee Taeyong: Hul XXX... there are 10 people in the photo but I'm seeing 13"

OP's reasoning for coming forward

I didn't see this...

That's unfortunate and disappointing. Hope he reflects + bettered himself and that those he bullied are doing well these days.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I am so conflicted with this, bullying is such a bad thing no need to say but he was too young what he did sadly is not uncommon at all, people do a lot of wrong stuff when young I mean, maybe if this is true (idk how are we even supposed to be 100% sure about any of this anyways?) he should apologies and as many said here he looks like a better person now, maybe if he properly apologies everything would not be so bad?
I am not exactly a stan, I like NCT a lot tho! I mean really... This is kinda confusing me.
also please don't think I am just blindly defending him, I suffered a lot in my hs days because a lot of people mocked my ugly face but some of them turned out to be better people now of course I am not gonna use this narrative to justify this case, I am just saying that sometimes people just were different as a kid maybe with a worse personality. And first I was scared at this accusation but reading now it just... Makes me sad.
anyways sorry if this is all messy, my mind is not in the right place and I can't think properly specially about a serious matters like this.
what can I say? I've suffered this I have problems until this day... But at the same time I know some people are able to change... I am hoping he is one of those people.
If he did this I hope he apologies and truly reflects about his actions.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Not a fan of him, rather the contrary but at the beginning I was thinking that maybe the accusations were false and made up to tarnish his reputation but now I don’t know anymore.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Not a fan of him, rather the contrary but at the beginning I was thinking that maybe the accusations were false and made up to tarnish his reputation but now I don’t know anymore.
I love being a visual stan :pikasmart: personalities can be fake but the face is always there no need to doubt

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I was bullied in school, bullying happens because kids can be fing stupid. Yeah I suffered the effects to this day, but I do know that more then likely some of those kids grew into good adults. Thing about growing up is learning from your mistakes and becoming a better person.

So you where bullied back in middle school, and no you decide to become the bully and ruin his career. Face it, that is what you are in the end doing. Was he a dick to them recently that they feel this was justified? I understand they where hurt in the past, but honestly you got to learn to start ot deal with the past. All that resentment and anger is going to do over the years is fester and ending a guys career over middle school is not going to do anything help the healing process.

And you know what, some kids don't realize what they do was bullying behavior.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread