COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Fanfiction Taeyong || The Rice Cooker [45+] (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I love rice. I cannot stop voring rice. Ever since I was a little baby, I'd eat the small white things; munching it with pride. The hotness made my mouth swell.

Taeyong logged onto his Roblox account. Buying more Robux. 'Ahh,' Taeyong sighed. "I could of bought more rice with this amount of money." His account then built up with hundreds to thousands of Robux. Proudly, he smiled. He knew he could buy more rice badges on that one Roblox Asian Tycoon. Taeyong was a man of culture, he liked a lot of modern things. He was a massive Otaku. He'd collect loads of Weekly Shounen Jump Magazines. Taeyong found ways to find rich, by scamming little babies on jupiter, and also making money out of trees.

The Story
I went onto my bed, crying. It was the last time I'd ever date again. It's been years since I've been in love with Rice. Rice was beautiful, their hair flowed down, they were cute and petite. But those days are over now, I never think I'll fall in love again. I guess I'll just go to the shops, because we have to keep the plot going.

Taeyong got up and went to the shops, browsing isles. Until, he stumbled upon a rice cooker. "Huh? Why is a rice cooker here." Taeyong said, shaken up. "B-but... this is the juice isle?" Taeyong wanted to cry. He was scared. This was the scariest thing he's ever seen in his 24 years of existence on Earth. Taeyong touched it, and than... BOOM!

Taeyong immediately went to the front of the store to get a basket, going back into the Juice isle. Taeyong picked up the large, heavy rice cooker. Putting it safely into the basket. He couldn't control himself, he started wanting to moan at the Rice Cooker. It was beautiful. It's silver base was nice and smooth. He started drifting to thoughts like how it would feel when it's steamy and moist. Taeyong rushed to the front, struggling to hold the basket, up to the cashier. "Are there more of these rice cookers?" Taeyong said, excitedly. "Yes." The cashier said trying not to be concerned. Why so many rice cookers.

okay sorry i got bored and i was like "nah i'm not going to do this" half way through but it took effort for me to actually write so I'm posting it. you MUST be 45+ plus. Yes, in fact I am 342 years old currently. So I am i obliged to read this.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
all the other ones seem serious but -

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread