COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Taemin Mentions Other SHINee Members During Concert (1 Viewer)

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Never one to leave behind the current going-ons of his fellow group mates, Taemin recently mentioned all three members that are currently in the military during one of his more recent concerts on a leg of his Arena Tour in Japan.

Onew was the first name mentioned, Taemin impressed by the stage that he performed after seeing a clip of it on Instagram (so he does browse this platform...could this mean he might one day dip off of the official SHINee social accounts and create his own? probably not, let's be real). He then mentioned Key as well, talking briefly about them both performing on stages while in the military. After speaking of the two eldest, he mentioned that Minho called him at night after Taemin's concert performance. According to Taemin, Minho didn't seem to believe that Taemin had spoken about the members during his concerts!

See the clips and accounts of Taemin's talks below.

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
SHINee's love towards each other has always been my favorite thing about them :maheart:

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
Reactions Received
KS Coins
SHINee's love towards each other has always been my favorite thing about them :maheart:
Honestly, same.
There are few groups I think have actual chemistry in their personal lives outside of a few members here and there, and these five men have always been the type to openly show their love. As they grew, they even shared the times they disliked each other or certain things about one another, and had fights as all groups of friends tend to do. It's always so heartwarming when members of groups clearly care about one another outside of a civil working relationship.

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Honestly, same.
There are few groups I think have actual chemistry in their personal lives outside of a few members here and there, and these five men have always been the type to openly show their love. As they grew, they even shared the times they disliked each other or certain things about one another, and had fights as all groups of friends tend to do. It's always so heartwarming when members of groups clearly care about one another outside of a civil working relationship.
exactly why they are my top group since 2010. They have amazing music and it is noticable how much they care for each other. SHINee defently is a special group.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread