COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Appreciation Suga is obviously the subject of my 100th thread (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
It wouldn't have been proper for me to have my 100th thread being anything different so enjoy the fangirling content. :pikadab:

I've already made a thread before about why he's my ultimate bias so I won't talk too much about why, but Suga's stories, lyrics, and attitude through the years has always really encouraged me to be a better person, to never give up when things look pitch black and when I feel lonely. He has such an inspiring outlook on life and I relate to him a lot with the things he's talked about.

Image result for suga love gif

The littlest things that he does makes me happy, seeing him smile and laugh or just sleeping/resting like he should be because he works so hard all the time. I hope he always puts himself first and finds ways to rest more during his busy schedule. I remember when I was first learning of the members of BTS and he was the hardest to really 'connect' to at first and now I wonder why I had such a hard time with that lol because I can't imagine having another ultimate bias. I feel like this might be a bit much for some people but like I said he can do anything and I smile or laugh, he makes the harder days brighter for me.

I could go on and on but I'll just save it for more Suga related threads in the future. Instead I'll just share a few of my favorite things of Suga because why not? :pandalove:

:llama_squish:

A few of my favorite lyrics of his:

Best of Me - “It’s not important that it’s a dream or a reality only the fact that you’re by my side thanks.”

Into: The Most Beautiful Moment in Life - “Row the oars along with your heartbeat, if you are trapped in the others thin judgement's then the sun will set on your life like a court.”

We On - "Yes look down on me like that, it's my hobby to prove you wrong."

So Far Away - “Dream, may your trails end in full bloom”

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Fluffy ball.

I love him so much.

I also love his generosity with everyone including his fans. I remember when he decided to offer gifts to ARMYs for his birthday.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread