Welcome to the friendliest & modern K-POP discussion forum around!
Wanting to join our friendly forum with modern functionality? Feel free to sign up today. We won't bite. Join us now for a fun & engaging experience in the fastest growing kpop discussion community!

News #SudanMassacre

lexus

No Vikki, I'm not kinky 💕
Reaction score
Shipped With
This is just horrific. I seriously hope that this news spreads like wildfire. How can this man think that any of this okay? He's just ruthless, demented, and pure scum.

Reaction score
It's sad to hear all these innocent people are suffering 😟

I hope the un comes to their senses soon
Because these people clearly need help
un is useless, especially has been since mainland china got the China seat at the table.
By design what force it has, is from poor countries funded by rich countries.
The Un peacekeepers commit almost as many atrocities as the people they are supposed to be keeping the peace from.

Nation building is a huge cluster, the few places it has worked is more due to the local population than anything.
Japan
Germany
South Korea

Reaction score
I heard that it started with people protesting against the "president" of country in huge volumes and the leaders of country had first agreed to speak with protesters leaders, but then had ordered attack to protesters camps and violence has been continuing since then. I don't think if there is lot that countries outside will do other than condemn it.

baekk

💗🌸𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒💗🌸
Reaction score
Shipped With
It's really sad what is happening. Why would any human do such a thing?!?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)