COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Official ❀ Spring 2020 ❀ Keep up with anime! (2 Viewers)

What are you going to check out?

• Total voters

dooh

Jensetter <3 Jennie
Reactions Received
KS Coins
i am about to finish " Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari " just wow !!
starting with " Vinland Saga " and cant wait to watch " Tenki no Ko / Weathering With You " :jisoosmh:

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
i am about to finish " Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari " just wow !!
starting with " Vinland Saga " and cant wait to watch " Tenki no Ko / Weathering With You " :jisoosmh:
Lot of good ones. I still need to check out Weathering With You ^^

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Spring season is here, i'm bit late this time with the updating :nekosweat: Lot of big sequels got delayed due to Coronavirus situation in Japan, Re:Zero's, Oregairu's and SAO's. I'm mostly bummed about SAO, since I still haven't watched Re:Zero and Oregairu... Hopefully the situation doesn't mess up with airing of the shows that decided to continue as scheduled.

Personally Fruits Basket is the one I was waiting most forward, ever since the S1 of the remake ended. I didn't know anything about Tower of God before it started airing, but people have been hyping it up and I have been liking it so far, the art style is nice and there seems to be nice mystery in the world.

Anime taglist
@Koala @Nightshade @Cosmo @Reo @emanresu @Lovely_Cornchips @SuddenlyKfan @Mangoey @la_mort_pour_vous @Tpse @Ozymandias @Blacklily96 @4Ren @Soogi @lexus @Kazumi @notthatmarko @baekk @colorfulteardrop @Darkyoda47 @NogaNono @SaviorTXT @Soleski @TwentyOneIzz @Skinnny @ParkSeonghwaaa @potato @JakeyWantsCakey @Vipmulti @JoanaIsHere @Jihyooo @inverity @Erae @RainbowDevil @YouNiceKeepGoin @ABIGAIL_WILLIAMS @Rhythmixx (also please tell if you want in or out of the anime tag list.. or if you have changed your name)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Tower of god looks promising.
I also checked out Yesterday wo Utatte because of the raven on the cover. (and the girl has a pet raven aw i will check it out)
And maybe Hachi-nan tte etc.

:sakUwu:

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Tower of god looks promising.
I also checked out Yesterday wo Utatte because of the raven on the cover. (and the girl has a pet raven aw i will check it out)
And maybe Hachi-nan tte etc.

:sakUwu:
Tower of God has been delivering so far. I even liked the second ep more than the first.

I did like Yesterday wo Utatte as well. It seems quite calm slice of life though, bit melancholic kinda have to be in mood to watch it ^^

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
I saw an ad for tower of god and I liked it, cool idea and I'll watch it :sanapray:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fugou Keiji: Balance Unlimited is quite good so far. Good OP, ED, visuals, and characters.

Edit: RIP. It's being postponed after episode 3. :sadcat:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread