COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Sooo is anybody here currently watching EU LEC Spring Split Finals? (1 Viewer)

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I need someone who can tell me wth G2 is doing :oof_tea: Are they planning to ruin every single game for us in LoL from now on? XD
All I know is that if they don't win then something is extremely wrong!!

League Of Legends for those who don't know 😜

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
Reactions Received
KS Coins
They are all garbage, I know that, I'm diamond 3 :pandarolleyes:
Lmao I'm silver 1 so you can expect I'll be seeing that type of comp a lot x.x I think I'll skip LoL for a month or 2:llama_shook:

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
Reactions Received
KS Coins

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
Reactions Received
KS Coins
rip it is over
Damn that was such an overkill for Origen. They demolished them. I'm hoping MSI will be as great for G2 as this series!

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ah League's LCS, I used to watch it when Fnatic still had XPeke. Good times. I haven't been following in while though ^^;
They are quite entertaining for me. You should start watching them again! Altho today was the finals so now we got a long time till the next LCS (or LEC as they've been renamed)!

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
They are quite entertaining for me. You should start watching them again! Altho today was the finals so now we got a long time till the next LCS (or LEC as they've been renamed)!
I'm not as into LoL anymore (I haven't played in ages) and I kinda disliked how the teams kept changing all the time and many of my fav players retired. So I'm not sure if it's for me anymore. I did like it a lot when i was most into it, there was many teams and lot of players I was rooting for. I mostly watched EU though and other teams just in world competitions.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread