Welcome to the friendliest KPOP forum around!
Wanting to join the rest of our awesome community? Feel free to sign up today. We won't bite. Did we mention we are troll-free too?

Sooo is anybody here currently watching EU LEC Spring Split Finals? (1 Viewer)

Marianthi

Trainee
Reaction score
I need someone who can tell me wth G2 is doing :oof_tea: Are they planning to ruin every single game for us in LoL from now on? XD
All I know is that if they don't win then something is extremely wrong!!

League Of Legends for those who don't know 😜

Reactions: Nayeon and Keynam

Marianthi

Trainee
Reaction score
They are all garbage, I know that, I'm diamond 3 :pandarolleyes:
Lmao I'm silver 1 so you can expect I'll be seeing that type of comp a lot x.x I think I'll skip LoL for a month or 2:llama_shook:

• Angry

Marianthi

Trainee
Reaction score
rip it is over
Damn that was such an overkill for Origen. They demolished them. I'm hoping MSI will be as great for G2 as this series!

Marianthi

Trainee
Reaction score
Ah League's LCS, I used to watch it when Fnatic still had XPeke. Good times. I haven't been following in while though ^^;
They are quite entertaining for me. You should start watching them again! Altho today was the finals so now we got a long time till the next LCS (or LEC as they've been renamed)!

Reactions: blueberries

blueberries

Rookie
Reaction score
They are quite entertaining for me. You should start watching them again! Altho today was the finals so now we got a long time till the next LCS (or LEC as they've been renamed)!
I'm not as into LoL anymore (I haven't played in ages) and I kinda disliked how the teams kept changing all the time and many of my fav players retired. So I'm not sure if it's for me anymore. I did like it a lot when i was most into it, there was many teams and lot of players I was rooting for. I mostly watched EU though and other teams just in world competitions.

Reactions: Marianthi

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)