Welcome to the friendliest modern KPOP forum around!
Wanting to join the rest of our awesome K-POP community with modern functionality? Feel free to sign up today. We won't bite. Join us now for a fun & engaging experience in the fastest growing kpop discussion community!

Discussion Something annoying you right now? (2 Viewers)

UNNIE

Rookie
Reaction score
Seeing kpop fans on various media sites, making speculations about this whole scandal going on.
They treat it all like it's entertainment. It's as if no real woman were hurt throughout this.
Very gross and insensitive.
:hmm:​

Belgizen

Taeyong fluffles
Staff Member
Reaction score
Shipped With
The fact that for some reason gfycat changed something in their site so small and large gifs are low quality.
The only decent quality is the medium one and I'm looking for a way to copy-paste the gif link of the medium one

StarWarsBitch

Celebrity
Reaction score
Shipped With
What's annoying me is the world we live in?
On one side of the world, there are women getting drugged and raped and then having those videos circulated on a group chat.
On the other side of the world, there are innocent people getting murdered because of a religion they practice.
Then on the other side of the world, there are innocent children getting disintegrated because of proxy war.
I don't even feel like waking up sometimes.

Elizabeth_Xin

Trainee
Reaction score
What's annoying me is the world we live in?
On one side of the world, there are women getting drugged and raped and then having those videos circulated on a group chat.
On the other side of the world, there are innocent people getting murdered because of a religion they practice.
Then on the other side of the world, there are innocent children getting disintegrated because of proxy war.
I don't even feel like waking up sometimes.
i lose more faith in humanity everyday :/

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
Staff Member
Reaction score
This itch I can't reach on my back omf it's been there just under part of my bra strap all DAY

lexus

Married to Vikki, Jimin, and Daydreamer💍 👑
Staff Member
Reaction score
Shipped With
- This whole scandal that's going on.
- Finding out someone from one of my most favorite groups is involved in the scandal since it happened at his own business.
- I keep getting cravings for junk food and I don't know exactly how to fight them off.
- Weight loss is a pain in the ass ^
- I don't know what career path I want to follow
- My self-esteem
- I need to find a place to volunteer at

You know, the usual.
:welp:

Minuteman

Shine On Me
Reaction score
Shipped With
The fact that I'm too tired to really do anything, but not tired enough to sleep so I can be awake enough to do things.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)