COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

News Some of the Produce X Trainees (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Maybe I should check it out. I did quite like Produce 48 and the Unit, though i ended up not being uninterested in the outcome groups xd Maybe the journey is really the best part.

Lighterxx

See my DP? Kiss it.
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Maybe I should check it out. I did quite like Produce 48 and the Unit, though i ended up not being uninterested in the outcome groups xd Maybe the journey is really the best part.
I have to say damn hell yeah journey is the best part, i watched second season, and my interest went as soon as program ended rip T^T

bokai is a really nice guy tho, i hope he manages to enter the team this time ;-;

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Is this all of them ? and we know Xue is going to debut as he is from bighit lets be honnest

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I wonder if the Banana culture one can speak Korean? Because as far as I know, they don't have a base in Korea!

I also doubt that he is that good somehow, because the company sent all of their good trainees on Idol Producer S1! At least I think so, since the ones on IP S2 aren't that great.

Lighterxx

See my DP? Kiss it.
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Is this all of them ? and we know Xue is going to debut as he is from bighit lets be honnest
there is probably more but these are the only ones rumored atm o.o
I wonder if the Banana culture one can speak Korean? Because as far as I know, they don't have a base in Korea!

I also doubt that he is that good somehow, because the company sent all of their good trainees on Idol Producer S1! At least I think so, since the ones on IP S2 aren't that great.
who knows o.o but im pretty sure pledis one doesnt as well so-

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Some trainees from the center position videos aren't here so I guess this is more suspected trainees?
For some companies there seems to be an allotted spot or at least favoritism and with Mnet and bighit being super buddy-buddy I wouldn't be surprised if he gets airtime at least

Ringwanderung

ad astra per aspera
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
1552774704508.png
there is probably more but these are the only ones rumored atm o.o
i’m sorry don’t wanna sound mean, but guess he didn’t make the cut for TXT? o.o

i’ve definitely seen his photos floating around the internet before and i thought he was going to debut with them, guess it’s just that competitive

Last edited:

Lighterxx

See my DP? Kiss it.
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
i’m sorry don’t wanna sound mean, but guess he didn’t make the cut for TXT? o.o

i’ve definitely seen his photos floating around the internet before and i thought he was going to debut with them, guess it’s just that competitive
its natural, majority of these trainees are not ready to debut, thats why Rank A line up that is shared doesnt have any of these people

like Bokai is trainee for what? 3 months? its that little

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Stan kim hyunbin

Source music trainee

Peach

Always there for Daniel
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Why is Woochan there? I thought he was supposed to debut in a CUBE new boy group with Guanlin in the second half of the year. He’s ridiculously talented for his age so I hope this isn’t true. I can’t imagine what would happen if he made it into final line-up. I don’t think CUBE would give him away for this long. :pepesad:

Lighterxx

See my DP? Kiss it.
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Why is Woochan there? I thought he was supposed to debut in a CUBE new boy group with Guanlin in the second half of the year. He’s ridiculously talented for his age so I hope this isn’t true. I can’t imagine what would happen if he made it into final line-up. I don’t think CUBE would give him away for this long. :pepesad:
Hm maybe they just want him to gain few fans?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread