COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Rumor So that situation about Cnblue Jonghyun touching SNSD's Yoona's butt (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Im talking about this

And here is the full video.

Skip to 0:45
We can clearly see Jonghyun apologized right after and they were talking comfortably with each other after he touched her butt.
I am by no means defending him, i still think hes a piece of shit for what he did, but just bc of his wrong doings, we cant blame him for every little thing, like this for example, we can clearly see this thing was just an accident.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I guess....but at the same time I can't count the number of times me or a friend has had a guy touch us "accidentally" and then apologize for it.

Usually happened again or to another girl

Reading into what dudes like him do is actually needed

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Wow that escalated a bit.

I just realized how much i've been keeping up to this scandal that at this point i received any news without filtering it.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Wow that escalated a bit.

I just realized how much i've been keeping up to this scandal that at this point i received any news without filtering it.
dont blame yourself. we all have been emotional. it makes me sad and frustrated that other women were victims to these sick bastards who have been living amongst us, showing their faces on camera, pretending like it never happened and they never did anything wrong. situations like this should be looked into closely, idk who to trust anymore.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Is it normal to walk with just one arm swaying cause that isn't normal for me. It's clearly deliberate for me and he knows he can get away with it by apologizing since they were friends. Ugh this piece of shit.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Is it normal to walk with just one arm swaying cause that isn't normal for me. It's clearly deliberate for me and he knows he can get away with it by apologizing since they were friends. Ugh this piece of shit.
it looks like an accident he was looking the other way when yoona suddenly stopped

Reactions Received
KS Coins
it looks like an accident he was looking the other way when yoona suddenly stopped
But the arm swinging thing makes me think it's not an accident but just helped by Yoona suddenly stopping.

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
it doesn’t look like an accident to me

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread