Welcome to the friendliest modern KPOP forum around!
Wanting to join the rest of our awesome K-POP community with modern functionality? Feel free to sign up today. We won't bite. Join us now for a fun & engaging experience in the fastest growing kpop discussion community!

Rumor So that situation about Cnblue Jonghyun touching SNSD's Yoona's butt (1 Viewer)

maya2003s

Flop
Reaction score
Im talking about this

And here is the full video.

Skip to 0:45
We can clearly see Jonghyun apologized right after and they were talking comfortably with each other after he touched her butt.
I am by no means defending him, i still think hes a piece of shit for what he did, but just bc of his wrong doings, we cant blame him for every little thing, like this for example, we can clearly see this thing was just an accident.

Queen

Rookie
Reaction score
I guess....but at the same time I can't count the number of times me or a friend has had a guy touch us "accidentally" and then apologize for it.

Usually happened again or to another girl

Reading into what dudes like him do is actually needed

Reaction score
Shipped With
Wow that escalated a bit.

I just realized how much i've been keeping up to this scandal that at this point i received any news without filtering it.
dont blame yourself. we all have been emotional. it makes me sad and frustrated that other women were victims to these sick bastards who have been living amongst us, showing their faces on camera, pretending like it never happened and they never did anything wrong. situations like this should be looked into closely, idk who to trust anymore.

feepit

Trainee
Reaction score
Is it normal to walk with just one arm swaying cause that isn't normal for me. It's clearly deliberate for me and he knows he can get away with it by apologizing since they were friends. Ugh this piece of shit.

Reactions: goyo and Queen

Hajima

Nugu
Reaction score
Is it normal to walk with just one arm swaying cause that isn't normal for me. It's clearly deliberate for me and he knows he can get away with it by apologizing since they were friends. Ugh this piece of shit.
it looks like an accident he was looking the other way when yoona suddenly stopped

feepit

Trainee
Reaction score
it looks like an accident he was looking the other way when yoona suddenly stopped
But the arm swinging thing makes me think it's not an accident but just helped by Yoona suddenly stopping.

Reactions: goyo

goyo

↠protector of @jimin↞
Staff Member
Reaction score
Shipped With
it doesn’t look like an accident to me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)