COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

So army think YouTube is threatened by bts now? (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I understand what streaming does for the artist. Gaining them attention and etc. But in reality, it's the same thing as bulk buying. You can't take it that seriously, aside from a dedicated fandom

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
MY
Yes more money, and high chance at winning album of the year which will lead to them getting more fame which equals more endorsement sales and higher chance at having a comeback. Views never helped 4minute succeed.

Album sales are literally everything. Why else has suju survived all these years with low views and bad chart ranking. Hehe.
It's like Dreamcatcher's album sales are actually pretty good and gets them money to survive whereas they always have low views.
I'd rather they have good album sales where they can get money from it and keep going than get a high view count where it doesn't really affect their sales.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
What's funny to me is that fans actually think that YT cares about views on the video and is deleting them on purpose. They have a complex algorithm and nobody knows how it works. I doubt there are ARMY antis who work for YT and delete video views for the sake of "not achieving a record". Not to mention that YT doesn't care if Ariana Grande or Baby Shark will be the most viewed video in 24 hours.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread