Welcome to the friendliest KPOP forum around!
Wanting to join the rest of our awesome community? Feel free to sign up today. We won't bite. Did we mention we are troll-free too?

Discussion So army think YouTube is threatened by bts now? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I understand what streaming does for the artist. Gaining them attention and etc. But in reality, it's the same thing as bulk buying. You can't take it that seriously, aside from a dedicated fandom

JiYoo

Idol
Reaction score
Yes more money, and high chance at winning album of the year which will lead to them getting more fame which equals more endorsement sales and higher chance at having a comeback. Views never helped 4minute succeed.

Album sales are literally everything. Why else has suju survived all these years with low views and bad chart ranking. Hehe.
It's like Dreamcatcher's album sales are actually pretty good and gets them money to survive whereas they always have low views.
I'd rather they have good album sales where they can get money from it and keep going than get a high view count where it doesn't really affect their sales.

notthatmarko

That One
Staff Member
Reaction score
Shipped With
What's funny to me is that fans actually think that YT cares about views on the video and is deleting them on purpose. They have a complex algorithm and nobody knows how it works. I doubt there are ARMY antis who work for YT and delete video views for the sake of "not achieving a record". Not to mention that YT doesn't care if Ariana Grande or Baby Shark will be the most viewed video in 24 hours.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)