• Dear Guest, take a minute or two to find out how you can help us grow! Visit the following thread to learn how - Thread Link

News SMTOWN Comes to Hot Topic in USA

A home for many fandoms, of which now includes more Kpop fandoms too!

Hot Topic has long been a home for fandoms that range from classic television shows, hit new television shows, rock and roll groups, Disney and popular Anime franchises alike. Now, however, a whole new variety of fans are expected to flock to the shelves and racks of the popular store after the announcement of a merchandise deal between SMTOWN and United States-based retailer. Having already provided some fans with merchandise of YG groups and Big Hit's biggest group, BTS, among a few others, the expansion into Kpop continues.

The items are available in store and online, however, some items are exclusive to the online website and not available in store. Check out the Kpop merchandise below!

Hot Topic & Kpop

mysteric

Nugu
Reaction score
yeet there’s f(x) but they have no comeback and they probably won’t carry those at the stores around me.

NogaNono

Trainee
Reaction score
cool but where be my shiny stylish snsd merch? :( or at least Oh! GG merch, come on SM, you can't just forget about the legends snsd.

Aside from that the "We Go Up" shirt is pretty cute.

taemkitten

SHINee & ASTRO's Noona
Original poster
Reaction score
Shipped With
cool but where be my shiny stylish snsd merch? :( or at least Oh! GG merch, come on SM, you can't just forget about the legends snsd.

Aside from that the "We Go Up" shirt is pretty cute.
No TVXQ or BoA either :c
I'm hoping this is just the start to see if it does well and they will start to release more.

And yeah, the f(x) shirts but no word on any future comebacks or releases is...disheartening to say the least. I guess it's nice they included them? But come on, SM.

Reactions: Soogi

NogaNono

Trainee
Reaction score
No TVXQ or BoA either :c
I'm hoping this is just the start to see if it does well and they will start to release more.

And yeah, the f(x) shirts but no word on any future comebacks or releases is...disheartening to say the least. I guess it's nice they included them? But come on, SM.
they're forgetting all of their best artists smh. And yeah, it's kinda cruel tbh, but I think it's better then if they didn't include the at all. But they seriously need a comeback. :(

baekk

Reaction score
Shipped With
That's cool, they finally have merch in the states~

taemkitten

SHINee & ASTRO's Noona
Original poster
Reaction score
Shipped With
That's cool, they finally have merch in the states~
And what's better, most of it can be ordered and shipped online! So if you can't find it in your local one, or don't have a local one, or just don't want to deal (because let's be real, who does?) most is just a click away. And I assume it's "American" sizes too (unlike most of what you might find if you try to purchase it off of any company sites from SK or any of the merch sites that are out there.

Reactions: Soogi

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)