COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Intro Slip and Slide Into My Life (1 Viewer)

Yachii

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Hackers
Tell me who they are because they're adorable and I feel very much a J-POP vibe from them.
You are right; they are Japanese idols. They are PassCode; a jrock idol group that deals with electronicore. The girl in the "hello" image is the leader, Nao. In the welcome image; from left to right, Kaede, Nao, Yuna, and Hinako. Both Kaede and Nao are both vocalists and rappers. Hinako is vocalist and Yuna is the screamer. PassCode is my ult group.

LeeriaYa

The Wandering Koala
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Carat
You are right; they are Japanese idols. They are PassCode; a jrock idol group that deals with electronicore. The girl in the "hello" image is the leader, Nao. In the welcome image; from left to right, Kaede, Nao, Yuna, and Hinako. Both Kaede and Nao are both vocalists and rappers. Hinako is vocalist and Yuna is the screamer. PassCode is my ult group.
I'll check them out >:) I have been playing anime openings nonstop and J-POP so a new J-Rock group to spice things up more will be great. Thank you for the recommendation. I will now think of you as the J-Rock source :sanapray:

Yachii

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Hackers
I'll check them out >:) I have been playing anime openings nonstop and J-POP so a new J-Rock group to spice things up more will be great. Thank you for the recommendation. I will now think of you as the J-Rock source :sanapray:
Much better source than me is @Lady_Grey.

PassCode is great. Their producer brings a distinctive sound that can be recognized on every song and yet all the songs are kinda unique on their own right. They have quite a following among jrock fans. And btw, we're anticipating an upcoming comeback. Their new song will be the opening song of a new drama called "Meteorite Family". This is the drama trailer; the background music is their new song. I'm too excited; I can't wait.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Buddy
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Much better source than me is @Lady_Grey.

PassCode is great. Their producer brings a distinctive sound that can be recognized on every song and yet all the songs are kinda unique on their own right. They have quite a following among jrock fans. And btw, we're anticipating an upcoming comeback. Their new song will be the opening song of a new drama called "Meteorite Family". This is the drama trailer; the background music is their new song. I'm too excited; I can't wait.

Better source than you :susPepe:

LeeriaYa

The Wandering Koala
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Carat
Nice to meet you! :sj_weary:
:sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary: Nice to meet you too. Your name sounds like you're the owner of a mansion planning to make a game of Mystery murder mansion. Or you have a lot of earl grey. Which is great. I drink my body and soul in tea.

Yachii

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Hackers
:sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary: Nice to meet you too. Your name sounds like you're the owner of a mansion planning to make a game of Mystery murder mansion. Or you have a lot of earl grey. Which is great. I drink my body and soul in tea.
It refers to the tea....

LeeriaYa

The Wandering Koala
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Carat

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Hello you beautiful human being, I miss you. ♥

LeeriaYa

The Wandering Koala
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Carat
MY SWEET SWEET KOYA ♥ ♥ ♥
wharrr u been
Twitter 👀 Instagram. Just taking a break. It's been a weird time for me. I've been on state lockdown so I decided to come and play herrrrrrreeee

Wicked

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Twitter 👀 Instagram. Just taking a break. It's been a weird time for me. I've been on state lockdown so I decided to come and play herrrrrrreeee
I wish the lockdown applied to me sometimes lmaooo oof, I am unfortunately (fortunately?) exempt. RIP MEEE.

LeeriaYa

The Wandering Koala
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Carat
I wish the lockdown applied to me sometimes lmaooo oof, I am unfortunately (fortunately?) exempt. RIP MEEE.
I work at a bookstore and they surprisingly exempted us because we aren't essential...

I cannot believe people will not read a book during these times LOL.

:c hopefully you're staying safe though. I commend you for doing CNA work during this c': My mother is too and I'm always worried

Wicked

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I work at a bookstore and they surprisingly exempted us because we aren't essential...

I cannot believe people will not read a book during these times LOL.

:c hopefully you're staying safe though. I commend you for doing CNA work during this c': My mother is too and I'm always worried
you'd think people would be reading more lol! SMH SOCIETY

I have been ok, just more stressed than anything and also feeling like I have to be on alert + all the intense cleaning and whatnot. they're now making us change clothes before and after work lol.

LeeriaYa

The Wandering Koala
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Carat
you'd think people would be reading more lol! SMH SOCIETY

I have been ok, just more stressed than anything and also feeling like I have to be on alert + all the intense cleaning and whatnot. they're now making us change clothes before and after work lol.
It's better to be safe. My mother makes me change everytime I have to go to the store and take out the trash and then I have to wipe my hands with sanitization wipes. Honeslty this whole stuff probably seems whack to alot of others but I hope it'll be worth it in the long run.

Stay safe JiJi or I'll fight you.

Wicked

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
It's better to be safe. My mother makes me change everytime I have to go to the store and take out the trash and then I have to wipe my hands with sanitization wipes. Honeslty this whole stuff probably seems whack to alot of others but I hope it'll be worth it in the long run.

Stay safe JiJi or I'll fight you.
That's so very true, though. It's just soooo annoying lol! We're in different times now, though, and I guess we all just got to learn how to adapt. I honestly don't think we're going to be rid of the virus too soon, not yet. It's probably going to be worse before it gets better. Much worse.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread