• Dear Guest, not receiving any emails from our forum to confirm your account? Please check your junk/spam folder on your email client.

Intro Slip and Slide Into My Life (1 Viewer)

kpopshop

Sponsored Advertisement

ikonicraja

↠@bulletproof is the noora to my eva↞
Reaction score
loonaverse into the buddy hole & flover garden ღ
Ship
Wreck
First time I've been called sweet heart and it's by the purest girl in the world to exist. I forgot my login but I am HERE NOW. Now born as a Lucky Charm. Hopefully I can spam you since with this quartine. I'm working on annoying everyone more with messages~ Aye
aww you are the purest girl in the world tho :maheart: yes let's spam each other and have fun. ~ aye

• Love
Reactions: Lady_Grey and Lucky

Yachii

Universal Star
Reaction score
Tell me who they are because they're adorable and I feel very much a J-POP vibe from them.
You are right; they are Japanese idols. They are PassCode; a jrock idol group that deals with electronicore. The girl in the "hello" image is the leader, Nao. In the welcome image; from left to right, Kaede, Nao, Yuna, and Hinako. Both Kaede and Nao are both vocalists and rappers. Hinako is vocalist and Yuna is the screamer. PassCode is my ult group.

Lucky

Trainee
Reaction score
You are right; they are Japanese idols. They are PassCode; a jrock idol group that deals with electronicore. The girl in the "hello" image is the leader, Nao. In the welcome image; from left to right, Kaede, Nao, Yuna, and Hinako. Both Kaede and Nao are both vocalists and rappers. Hinako is vocalist and Yuna is the screamer. PassCode is my ult group.
I'll check them out >:) I have been playing anime openings nonstop and J-POP so a new J-Rock group to spice things up more will be great. Thank you for the recommendation. I will now think of you as the J-Rock source :sanapray:

Yachii

Universal Star
Reaction score
I'll check them out >:) I have been playing anime openings nonstop and J-POP so a new J-Rock group to spice things up more will be great. Thank you for the recommendation. I will now think of you as the J-Rock source :sanapray:
Much better source than me is @Lady_Grey.

PassCode is great. Their producer brings a distinctive sound that can be recognized on every song and yet all the songs are kinda unique on their own right. They have quite a following among jrock fans. And btw, we're anticipating an upcoming comeback. Their new song will be the opening song of a new drama called "Meteorite Family". This is the drama trailer; the background music is their new song. I'm too excited; I can't wait.

Lady_Grey

Rookie
Reaction score
Much better source than me is @Lady_Grey.

PassCode is great. Their producer brings a distinctive sound that can be recognized on every song and yet all the songs are kinda unique on their own right. They have quite a following among jrock fans. And btw, we're anticipating an upcoming comeback. Their new song will be the opening song of a new drama called "Meteorite Family". This is the drama trailer; the background music is their new song. I'm too excited; I can't wait.

Better source than you :susPepe:

Lady_Grey

Rookie
Reaction score

Lady_Grey

Rookie
Reaction score
Nice to meet you! :sj_weary:

Yachii

Universal Star
Reaction score
:sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary: Nice to meet you too. Your name sounds like you're the owner of a mansion planning to make a game of Mystery murder mansion. Or you have a lot of earl grey. Which is great. I drink my body and soul in tea.
It refers to the tea....

Spooky

the friendly ghost — 👻
Reaction score
Ship
Hello you beautiful human being, I miss you. ♥

Spooky

the friendly ghost — 👻
Reaction score
Ship

Spooky

the friendly ghost — 👻
Reaction score
Ship
Twitter 👀 Instagram. Just taking a break. It's been a weird time for me. I've been on state lockdown so I decided to come and play herrrrrrreeee
I wish the lockdown applied to me sometimes lmaooo oof, I am unfortunately (fortunately?) exempt. RIP MEEE.

Lucky

Trainee
Reaction score
I wish the lockdown applied to me sometimes lmaooo oof, I am unfortunately (fortunately?) exempt. RIP MEEE.
I work at a bookstore and they surprisingly exempted us because we aren't essential...

I cannot believe people will not read a book during these times LOL.

:c hopefully you're staying safe though. I commend you for doing CNA work during this c': My mother is too and I'm always worried

Spooky

the friendly ghost — 👻
Reaction score
Ship
I work at a bookstore and they surprisingly exempted us because we aren't essential...

I cannot believe people will not read a book during these times LOL.

:c hopefully you're staying safe though. I commend you for doing CNA work during this c': My mother is too and I'm always worried
you'd think people would be reading more lol! SMH SOCIETY

I have been ok, just more stressed than anything and also feeling like I have to be on alert + all the intense cleaning and whatnot. they're now making us change clothes before and after work lol.

Lucky

Trainee
Reaction score
you'd think people would be reading more lol! SMH SOCIETY

I have been ok, just more stressed than anything and also feeling like I have to be on alert + all the intense cleaning and whatnot. they're now making us change clothes before and after work lol.
It's better to be safe. My mother makes me change everytime I have to go to the store and take out the trash and then I have to wipe my hands with sanitization wipes. Honeslty this whole stuff probably seems whack to alot of others but I hope it'll be worth it in the long run.

Stay safe JiJi or I'll fight you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
xxelainenaxx Introductions 32