COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

⌜SIXNINE⌟ - The Comeback (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Replying to this again bc I found this meme and I saw us

82589311_1204905483042381_6706782249511026688_n.jpg
Looks like I got there just in time :ilovebread:
If that were just Kimetsu no Yaiba, there would be no interruptions from me :lisalaugh:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
What is your five favourite Twice B-sides?

Ahhh, what a tough question :nekosweat:

I'll try to pick ones from spread out eras

-The Reason Why (&Twice jp*)
-Hot (Fancy You)
-You in My Heart (Twicetagram)
-Headphone (Page Two)
-Wishing (BDZ jp*)

:pikahappy:

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Ship
I prefer the manga but Touka chan so okay :ilovebread:
I've only attempted to read a manga once in my life and I barely got halfway through a chapter before my brain hemorrhaged :ilovebread::ilovebread:

It's getting used to the format as well as not being the best reader in the first place that just stops me from being able to comprehend attempting to read manga, WHEN THERE'S A WHOLE ANIME INSTEAD, even if it isn't adapted well :^)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I acknowledge all of it's flaws and agree with it's critiques but I still found it decently enjoyable regardless :ilovebread::ilovebread:
Same, it's probably about average in terms of narrative, but I like it still. I think it's a bit ridiculous that so many people think it's the worst show ever, they must've not seen any actual bad shows :ilovebread:

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Ship
Same, it's probably about average in terms of narrative, but I like it still. I think it's a bit ridiculous that so many people think it's the worst show ever, they must've not seen any actual bad shows :ilovebread:
It's definitely far from the worst but I think most of the critique just comes from it being so popular in spite of it's flaws, but I think the worst part of SAO isn't that fans like it in spite of flaws, but that it's the people who hate on it just because more people liked it than expected :ilovebread:

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Kiss X Sis is the best show ever wdym :ilovebread:

I've only attempted to read a manga once in my life and I barely got halfway through a chapter before my brain hemorrhaged :ilovebread::ilovebread:

It's getting used to the format as well as not being the best reader in the first place that just stops me from being able to comprehend attempting to read manga, WHEN THERE'S A WHOLE ANIME INSTEAD, even if it isn't adapted well :^)
I initially started reading manga when animes would run into fillers or just get dropped/cancelled after a season and you wouldn't know the full plot :pepecry1: A lot of it also has to do with art style and getting used to the format, and it differs for different manga, but after getting used to it, I prefer it in most cases. Although the art in Kimetsu no Yaiba is pretty bad, so the anime is definitely superior lmao.

But there's stuff like Berserk and Vagabond which haven't been adapted into animes but are like SO GOOD :sj_weary:

And Vinland Saga which only got an anime this year :nekosweat:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
It's definitely far from the worst but I think most of the critique just comes from it being so popular in spite of it's flaws, but I think the worst part of SAO isn't that fans like it in spite of flaws, but that it's the people who hate on it just because more people liked it than expected :ilovebread:
Yeah for sure. They tend to go overboard because of this with really extreme statements. In the end, all they're doing is keeping the show relevant even now.

Tir

Crawled out of some hole
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Each member as a Disney Princess...

@Baechu Snow White - youngest of the Disney princesses and both are inherently kind people. They're also too trusting of others
@Walnutt Jasmine - incredibly independent and stubborn, but at the same time, extremely compassionate and caring. Both are not afraid to speak their mind and are very opinionated
@Ozymandias Ariel - wants more than the simple life. Adventurous and curious are defining traits. Also wears a bra
@perhapz Belle - confident and a free thinker. Has a very open mind and sees people for who they really are
@AnotherKpopTrash Mulan - intelligent, outspoken, and quite determined. Both also defeated the Huns (true facts)

@Tir Rapunzel - i have gorgeous hair

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Kiss X Sis is the best show ever wdym :ilovebread:

I initially started reading manga when animes would run into fillers or just get dropped/cancelled after a season and you wouldn't know the full plot :pepecry1: A lot of it also has to do with art style and getting used to the format, and it differs for different manga, but after getting used to it, I prefer it in most cases. Although the art in Kimetsu no Yaiba is pretty bad, so the anime is definitely superior lmao.

But there's stuff like Berserk and Vagabond which haven't been adapted into animes but are like SO GOOD :sj_weary:

Yes ofc how I could be so quick to judge :wimwim:

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Ship

The animation in Kimetsu no Yaiba is done so beautifully and action scenes are unexpectedly graceful.

Ithought Berserk had an anime, I thought it had 2 animes actually, or maybe that's a different anime that had 2, i'm not sure :nekosweat:

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Yes ofc how I could be so quick to judge :wimwim:
SAO made me hate the Isekai genre as a whole so :irenecrazy:
Other popular recent animes like Attack on Titan, One Punch Man, Mob Psycho and My Hero Academia I actually like :wimwim:

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
The animation in Kimetsu no Yaiba is done so beautifully and action scenes are unexpectedly graceful.

Ithought Berserk had an anime, I thought it had 2 animes actually, or maybe that's a different anime that had 2, i'm not sure :nekosweat:
Oh no you're right it does have an adaptation lmao, the earliest one was in the 90s, which is pretty good but ends at the worst possible cliffhanger. Then several years later, they made an animated movie trilogy which basically covers the best arc of Berserk- The Golden Age arc, which is pretty much considered godly by everyone. But the adaptation leaves out many details so fans weren't satisfied. And then came the 2016 anime which tries to adapt the recent arcs, and that adaptation was a disaster, most fans have erased it from their memories :lisalaugh:

So it doesn't have one definitive anime for everyone to follow lol. The manga is where it's at.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
SAO made me hate the Isekai genre as a whole so :irenecrazy:
Other popular recent animes like Attack on Titan, One Punch Man, Mob Psycho and My Hero Academia I actually like :wimwim:
It was like one of the first ones :wimwim:

Are you sure it wasn't the 10 isekais every season that got you down

Tir

Crawled out of some hole
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Which member would you rather be stuck on an island with? Why?

@Walnutt He's resourceful and can probably build a raft out of sand or something I dunno. Also probably the least likely to eat me

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread