COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Should the Yang Brothers Step Down... (1 Viewer)

Discuss

• See U Later

• It's time for Something New

• Quite an Ikonic decision

• We'd all be Winners

• 2NE1 reasons why I agree

• Big Bang Pun

Results are only viewable after voting.

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
And stop ruining YG acts with their bad management and horrid reputation?
Maybe have someone competent running the company for the first time?
Discuss and enjoy the tragic puns:llama_tea:

Panda

a panda just trying to chill
Reactions Received
Website
www.twitch.tv
KS Coins
Fandom
Starlight
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
100%. He has literally proved so many times that he should be holding no position in that company.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I trust his judgement in terms of music, but he's a pretty shitty person overall - so I think he needs to go into a lesser role. Away from the public's eye.

I mean JYP is running a cult, and he was able to have people forget about that.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
200% agreed. If someone's going to step down, YG, it's gotta be you. Better enjoy today as if it's your last because everyone wants you to go away and never come back home. Maybe it hurts and maybe you'll be lonely, maybe someone will even be missing you and want you to stay, but it's time to say goodbye. You've been playing with fire for far too long and between you and I, you're an ugly dinosaur and I hate you. It's over. Clap your hands, whistle, or just breathe, whatever makes you happy, but it's time to face reality and say your last goodbye. Ddu du ddu du.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
200% agreed. If someone's going to step down, YG, it's gotta be you. Better enjoy today as if it's your last because everyone wants you to go away and never come back home. Maybe it hurts and maybe you'll be lonely, maybe someone will even be missing you and want you to stay, but it's time to say goodbye. You've been playing with fire for far too long and between you and I, you're an ugly dinosaur and I hate you. It's over. Clap your hands, whistle, or just breathe, whatever makes you happy, but it's time to face reality and say your last goodbye. Ddu du ddu du.
Dang! You slayed this.
:pepesalut::pepesalut:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ReVeluv
I just like that the Big Bang reference is just "Big Bang Pun" xD

On Topic: Can't say. On the one hand, Yang Kyoudai. On the other hand, who would replace them and would they do better? I mean, many of us will say, "It can't get any worse," but I think we all know that it can. -Shrugs- Dunno.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
tbh yeah, I think that the should pass the role on to someone else. hes shown time and time again that he can't manage his artists. he can be the face of the company but I want a whole new management team for his artists. especially blackpink, honestly they should do what jyp did and just give them their own team of people dedicated to them...

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I just love those poll options! Slay girl slay!

On topic, yes they should. They've been ruining their groups for a long time already. They need someone who'll completely change the way YGE works

Reactions Received
KS Coins
All I can say, is that the company somewhat has become more chaotic through the years. Would that change if the Yangs step aside? Idk but something must be done and quickly, if they don't want to effectively loose their top spot...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread