COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Share ur Unpopular Anime Opinions (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
SNK is a good manga (ok not so much it's been weird in the last months), but the anime is absurdly terrible and bad adapted, I only watch it because Erwin hot but it's one of the most terrible adaptations I've seen and good animation does not cover up for this.
(but the manga is alright sometimes thnks for Erwin and Levi love love :nekolove::saranghae:)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Y'all should watch and stan Yojouhan Shinwa Taikei aka Tatami Galaxy already :pandacop:

Also Kingdom is the best manga going today.

la_mort_pour_vous

Try To Make Yourself A Work Of Art
Reactions Received
A Singularity in the 3C 75 Black Hole System
KS Coins
Ship
Y'all should watch and stan Yojouhan Shinwa Taikei aka Tatami Galaxy already :pandacop:

Also Kingdom is the best manga going today.
I'm on the search for my rose-coloured campus life too. :sanapray:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ATINY
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
i didnt enjoy Dragon Ball..........there is just too many characters and episodes

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ReVeluv
Bleach increasingly became a waste of time and I don't regret not finishing it. Tite Kubo is lazy.

I most often hate/can't continue with anime where the commonly used trope includes a female beating on a male for comedic purposes. It makes me yearn for her to get cold-cocked and that's not healthy for me >_>;

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
- My hero academia is bad :welp:

I watched a whole season because one of the characters looked interesting, but it was such a waste a time, I felt like that it shows nothing I didn't seen before and it bothered me
also the nickname "kacchan" .... at this point I was annoyed with everything
such a shame, I love the opening songs :pepeheart:

- never actually understand why Sakura is the only one people call "useless" when Hinata and Ino were no better (?), I found Ino more annoying with her Sasuke crush tbh

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Re:Zero is way overhyped. I sat through 18 episodes bc it was supposedly that great, and then dropped it.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
SNK is a good manga (ok not so much it's been weird in the last months), but the anime is absurdly terrible and bad adapted, I only watch it because Erwin hot but it's one of the most terrible adaptations I've seen and good animation does not cover up for this.
(but the manga is alright sometimes thnks for Erwin and Levi love love :nekolove::saranghae:)
even the current season?

Reactions Received
KS Coins
even the current season?
Yes, they cutted a lot of good scenes and the only good thing is that they finally animated Erwin right... But the anime is very different I don't appreciate that. I can understand some changes, but snk was basically just absurd. But if you are talking about the animation quality for 2 episodes it was great. But I'd rather a low quality animation but faithful to the source anyways

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Yes, they cutted a lot of good scenes and the only good thing is that they finally animated Erwin right... But the anime is very different I don't appreciate that. I can understand some changes, but snk was basically just absurd. But if you are talking about the animation quality for 2 episodes it was great. But I'd rather a low quality animation but faithful to the source anyways
I think it's pretty tough for adaptations to stay more faithful than this. I guess it's always an issue when content get adapted to the screen. But imo, it's been more faithful than just about anything else I've seen. The current season is getting some insane ratings. But this is unpopular opinions, so we can disagree np.

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
- never actually understand why Sakura is the only one people call "useless" when Hinata and Ino were no better (?), I found Ino more annoying with her Sasuke crush tbh
Well in my opinion the anime tends to throw Sakura into situations where she's pretty useless like during the whole last arc despite her power-ups it was all about Naruto and Sasuke fighting the bad guy despite Sakura also being their team member from the start, she was reduced into commentator and healer.

Her power-set ofc isn't useless, it's just that she isn't really given lot of agency. The author kept her obsessed about Sasuke through the series even when she was supposed to be one of main characters, Hinata and Ino are supporting so I don't think people expect as much of them. And then Hinata at least had her epic moment against Pain and Ino isn't less powerful compared to her own team.

That's pretty my thoughts on it, like I think i enjoyed Sakura's character but mostly when Sasuke and even Naruto weren't around. And the whole relationship between Sakura and Sasuke was creepy af (and not only on Sakura's part, I quite dislike Sasuke xd).

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Well in my opinion the anime tends to throw Sakura into situations where she's pretty useless like during the whole last arc despite her power-ups it was all about Naruto and Sasuke fighting the bad guy despite Sakura also being their team member from the start, she was reduced into commentator and healer.

Her power-set ofc isn't useless, it's just that she isn't really given lot of agency. The author kept her obsessed about Sasuke through the series even when she was supposed to be one of main characters, Hinata and Ino are supporting so I don't think people expect as much of them. And then Hinata at least had her epic moment against Pain and Ino isn't less powerful compared to her own team.

That's pretty my thoughts on it, like I think i enjoyed Sakura's character but mostly when Sasuke and even Naruto weren't around. And the whole relationship between Sakura and Sasuke was creepy af (and not only on Sakura's part, I quite dislike Sasuke xd).
Adult Sasuke is cool tho :pepeheart:
but in shippuden I wanted to punch him (ok i wanted sakura to hit him just once, but it never happened :/)

also I get your point

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Half of Shippudden was long, overly repetitive motivation speeches but we needed it
Talk no Jutsu was iconic

jasque

Antifragile
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
L's intelligence is superficially constructed, it doesn't feel real.

It's more like mind reading.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread