COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

News Shang-Chi, Who Is He And Why Is Marvel Making A Movie? (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
V.I.P
Pronouns
she/her
So if you are a hardcore Marvel fan who has read into the comics and knows a great
deal of the superheroes then you probably already know who Shang-Chi is. However,
if you are like me and know a bit from the comics but not that deep ... then you'll probably
be very confused when Marvel releases their first Asian led movie starring Shang-Chi.
So who is he?

Shang-Chi is a Chinese born character who's father was a wealthy and dangerous lord. In his
spare time he was trained for fighting and kung fu, all that stuff. It appears he doesn't have any real
besides what we're already used to and these are what are listed for him:

Adaptive

Agility
Danger Sense
Healing
Stamina
Stealth
Super Speed
Super Strength

Unarmed Combat
Weapon Master

But that's not really anything different. Anyways, now, why is Marvel making a movie for him?
Well it turns out Shang-Chi has been tied into multiple groups within the comics, even the Avengers
themselves and they are thinking that he will become a key member of the Marvel crew. However, these
are just speculations. No one has been chosen yet to play Shang-Chi, however a writer and director have
already been picked out and shooting for the movie is beginning in Australia at an unknown date.

So that's all I got, anything else you're gonna have to look up. Awaiting Marvel's first Asian-led film!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread