• Dear Guest, take a minute or two to find out how you can help us grow! Visit the following thread to learn how - Thread Link

Comeback SEVENTEEN Announces First Japan Comeback

KwonSoonYoung

See my DP? Kiss it.
Original poster
Reaction score
Shipped With
Today, Seventeen announced a comeback for first Japan single after the love Call Call Call! got, as well as the titles of the songs that will be released on the Pledis' Official Japan Branch's Twitter.

Official Tracklist includes;
Happy Ending (Title)
Oh My! (Japanese Version)
Healing (Japanese Version)

Looking at the already released song, we get to see another cheerful Seventeen song hopefully!
There is also 4 version of the album that is announced; Limited Editions (A & B & C) and Regular Version.
Showcases will be held in Yokohama in June 7 and in Kobe at June 12.

Good luck Seventeen!​

KwonSoonYoung

See my DP? Kiss it.
Original poster
Reaction score
Shipped With
@KwonSoonYoung well... I'm not the biggest SVT fan, but... I really like Oh My! and I been trying to find an excuse to listen to more SVT music... so I'll support.
awww i hope you will like it then!! i suspect its similar but if you like oh my, its album is very great too

Reaction score
Yesssss, I almost broke the repeat button when Call Call Call came out so I'm so looking forward to another bop! :llama_uwu:
I wonder if they're ever gonna make a Chinese album considering that they've already recorded Oh My! and Home in Chinese, or if they're just gonna stick with Japanese releases...

KwonSoonYoung

See my DP? Kiss it.
Original poster
Reaction score
Shipped With
Yesssss, I almost broke the repeat button when Call Call Call came out so I'm so looking forward to another bop! :llama_uwu:
I wonder if they're ever gonna make a Chinese album considering that they've already recorded Oh My! and Home in Chinese, or if they're just gonna stick with Japanese releases...
their accent is horrid in chinese so lol who knows

Reactions: Discipline
Reaction score
their accent is horrid in chinese so lol who knows
Oh it is? I read some comments about them being surprisingly good. It's not like I understood what they said but I liked how they sounded haha

KwonSoonYoung

See my DP? Kiss it.
Original poster
Reaction score
Shipped With
Oh it is? I read some comments about them being surprisingly good. It's not like I understood what they said but I liked how they sounded haha
yeah i have been told in some part impossible to understand rip otherwise i liked too T^T

Discipline

Together, Just be joyful tonight.
Reaction score
Shipped With
I'm really excited, CCC was a great song, I even paid for it on my phone, so let's see if I will be reaching for my card again with this release :llama_squish: Though, I wish that they released new songs instead of just doing versions as b-sides for their albums

Reactions: KwonSoonYoung

KwonSoonYoung

See my DP? Kiss it.
Original poster
Reaction score
Shipped With
I'm really excited, CCC was a great song, I even paid for it on my phone, so let's see if I will be reaching for my card again with this release :llama_squish: Though, I wish that they released new songs instead of just doing versions as b-sides for their albums
Well its a single so ;-; at least its 3 songs abd not scamming like yg "mini albums" lmao

Otherwise the reason fkr few songs is woozi cant write japanese lyrics, he has to keep asking people for it

Reaction score
This japanese comeback will be good. Seventeen rarely disappoint. Maybe their pronunciation isn't the best, but Call Call Call was still a bop. And we know that SVT probably worked even harder to get better at japanese

Reactions: KwonSoonYoung

KwonSoonYoung

See my DP? Kiss it.
Original poster
Reaction score
Shipped With
This japanese comeback will be good. Seventeen rarely disappoint. Maybe their pronunciation isn't the best, but Call Call Call was still a bop. And we know that SVT probably worked even harder to get better at japanese
tbh they are not bad at japanese chinese on the other hand...

Reactions: colorfulteardrop

KwonSoonYoung

See my DP? Kiss it.
Original poster
Reaction score
Shipped With
Well...I can't judge anything bc I don't speak any of this language. If they would sing in my native language...then I can imagine how hard to understand it would be lol
at least it would be adorable lol

Reactions: colorfulteardrop

Discipline

Together, Just be joyful tonight.
Reaction score
Shipped With
Well its a single so ;-; at least its 3 songs abd not scamming like yg "mini albums" lmao

Otherwise the reason fkr few songs is woozi cant write japanese lyrics, he has to keep asking people for it
A single? That's a shame but it's understandable too. I'm sure that with time, he will be able to do it.. Hopefully? ahah

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
KwonSoonYoung News 0
hyunaspandahoe News 14