• Dear Guest, take a minute or two to find out how you can help us grow! Visit the following thread to learn how - Thread Link

News Seungri removed from Big Bang?

BIGBANG's Seungri's career unfolded with his Burning Sun scandal, taking YG down as well.
The 28 year old singer is enlisting in the military, but he can't seem to leave his problems behind.

A fan community, DC BIGBANG GALLERY has released a statement calling for Seungri's expulsion from BIG BANG, which has caused controversy.
They are calling for YG to remove Seungri after his scandal, saying he's tarnishing BIG BANG's name.

The condemning statement was, "The illegality of his actions will be decided through the investigation, but the damage he has caused to the group is irreparable. As of March 9, the BIGBANG Gallery will no longer support Seungri.”

This has split the community, saying that they can't call the shots, and they aren't the fandom's representative, and they're bringing even more negative attention to BIG BANG.
Seungri has been cooperating with the police with his investigation, and no drug evidence has been found.

This has remained in controversy and will likely be so for an extended amount of time.
Hopefully it doesn't follow him in the military.

blueberries

Rookie
Reaction score
Big bang is not a group where one member could be just removed, its combination of five members who together make the group. If itd come to removing Seungri I think The group would rather disband and continue solo work while supporting each other and making collabs.

To me im always appalled when fangroups do these. The entitlement is disgusting. Something like that is entirely in the hands of group itself and If u arent willing to let them make the decision and support it just leave nobody is asking u to stay. Just shove ur petition to ur ass.

And If u are Solo Stan just shut up and support The Solo work.

hyunaspandahoe

Rookie
Original poster
Reaction score
Big bang is not a group where one member could be just removed, its combination of five members who together make the group. If itd come to removing Seungri I think The group would rather disband and continue solo work while supporting each other and making collabs.

To me im always appalled when fangroups do these. The entitlement is disgusting. Something like that is entirely in the hands of group itself and If u arent willing to let them make the decision and support it just leave nobody is asking u to stay. Just shove ur petition to ur ass.

And If u are Solo Stan just shut up and support The Solo work.
preach
they need to shut the hell up about seungri
I never stanned big bang, but I always liked Seungri and Taeyang a bit more, and it disgust me as well smh
fake stans

Crackhead

Nugu
Reaction score
Let's hope everything comes to light soon.

And everyone gets justice if needed.

If they think of removing Seungri from group it would be so sad to see that, rather just disband but then again I wouldn't like any of it. Hope they can stay strong and continue. YG doing dirty shit is affecting other people smh.

TWIZZLER

Under Piles of Glitter
Reaction score
I don't know much about scandals of other groups mostly cause I choose to ignore things that doesn't involve me personally..
However I feel like lives of other people shouldn't be held in the hands of the fans. Didn't other members also have their turn in the spotlight with a scandal or gossip? I don't think it is fair.

hyunaspandahoe

Rookie
Original poster
Reaction score
Let's hope everything comes to light soon.

And everyone gets justice if needed.

If they think of removing Seungri from group it would be so sad to see that, rather just disband but then again I wouldn't like any of it. Hope they can stay strong and continue. YG doing dirty shit is affecting other people smh.
exactly smh

I don't know much about scandals of other groups mostly cause I choose to ignore things that doesn't involve me personally..
However I feel like lives of other people shouldn't be held in the hands of the fans. Didn't other members also have their turn in the spotlight with a scandal or gossip? I don't think it is fair.
yeah, I'm not a VIP, but they all had some scandals, not as big as this though

Reactions: TWIZZLER

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)