COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Rumor Seungri & 'friends' (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Doesn't sound interesting but here's some stuff VIPs are saying:

What BB members said about Seungri and his friends:

T.O.P: "I have told him i don't like his friend's, some of them try to take advantage of him"
G DRAGON to seungri: "you didn't invite us to your birthday party, you always need your hyungs close, remember that"
TAEYANG: "sometimes he cross some lines and we try to straight him out, he feel we restrict him, but is not like that"
DAESUNG: "I don't hang out much with seungri as i do with the other members, but every time i see him worry for something i tell him that he count with us as Long is not for money (laughs)"

So they warned him to choose his friends wisely but did he listen? :sanapray:

And a lot of people are saying his cockiness started after he gained fame during the MADE era

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
V.I.P
Pronouns
she/her
The others have always watched out for him and have shared their skepticism with his friends.

It's a shame they will now face some sort of back-lash or somehow people will believe that they knew while away in military. Unfortunately, Taeyang and G-Dragon had a good hunch in 2006. They didn't really want him in the group in the first place ..

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
The others have always watched out for him and have shared their skepticism with his friends.

It's a shame they will now face some sort of back-lash or somehow people will believe that they knew while away in military. Unfortunately, Taeyang and G-Dragon had a good hunch in 2006. They didn't really want him in the group in the first place ..
I remember thinking it was 'mean' of GD to not want Seungri... how much better off we all would've been if he'd never existed in the first place

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship

Can you explain more on that?
I've heard that thrown around but idk much else

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Reveluv
There's only so much that they themselves could've done for him... If Seungri choose to ignore their advice then that's on him and he deserves to reap everything that he has sown.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
V.I.P
Pronouns
she/her
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
V.I.P
Pronouns
she/her
I remember thinking it was 'mean' of GD to not want Seungri... how much better off we all would've been if he'd never existed in the first place
To be fair, I don't think G-Dragon has a bad sense of judging character so I can agree with that. It seems that's something he does relatively well, I assume over the years the most of them just became used to Seungri's ways and tried to guide him but even being the elders he wouldn't listen to them.

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
I could believe it since with Taeyang being married it would have to be that either Taeyang or Seungri is the odd person out in the group when it comes to their views on women and that's a big thing to disagree on.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Can you explain more on that?
I've heard that thrown around but idk much else
Me neither. The common excuse is that they wanted BB to have 4 members not 5 but I'm not sure

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
To be fair, I don't think G-Dragon has a bad sense of judging character so I can agree with that. It seems that's something he does relatively well, I assume over the years the most of them just became used to Seungri's ways and tried to guide him but even being the elders he wouldn't listen to them.
Yup. I can see that now.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Never really having been a fan of them this stuff is new to me. Makes me sad for the other members since they had nothing to do with the situation.

They've had problems and run ins with the law of their own but nothing to this extent.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Doesn't sound interesting but here's some stuff VIPs are saying:

What BB members said about Seungri and his friends:

T.O.P: "I have told him i don't like his friend's, some of them try to take advantage of him"
G DRAGON to seungri: "you didn't invite us to your birthday party, you always need your hyungs close, remember that"
TAEYANG: "sometimes he cross some lines and we try to straight him out, he feel we restrict him, but is not like that"
DAESUNG: "I don't hang out much with seungri as i do with the other members, but every time i see him worry for something i tell him that he count with us as Long is not for money (laughs)"

So they warned him to choose his friends wisely but did he listen? :sanapray:

And a lot of people are saying his cockiness started after he gained fame during the MADE era
Jesus christ this post slapped me in the face. That is the BIGGEST case of, "I told you so, but you didn't listen!" I have EVER read in my life. Seungri...you sorry sorry fool.

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Imagine if it was Hyunseung who got added to BigBang all those years ago and not Seungri.

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Imagine if it was Hyunseung who got added to BigBang all those years ago and not Seungri.
the kpop world and big bang would be sooo different.

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
oh seungri. you should have listened to the 4. And like everyone said, he did always seem like the odd one out. Now that I am lookkng back at everything, it‘s definitely noticeable now

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Jesus christ this post slapped me in the face. That is the BIGGEST case of, "I told you so, but you didn't listen!" I have EVER read in my life. Seungri...you sorry sorry fool.
I agree so much. Reminds me of those times when my mother told me not to do stuff, I did them anyway and got hurt.

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
the kpop world and big bang would be sooo different.
We wouldnt have Beast as we did or Troublemaker.

Although a Highlight guy got caught too. Everything sucks.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
We wouldnt have Beast as we did or Troublemaker.

Although a Highlight guy got caught too. Everything sucks.
And a member of FTisland

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread