COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

News Seungri declares himself "Victim" in an interview, claims he tried to stop JJY (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Warning: Super duper long post ahead

Seungri had an exclusive in-depth interview with Joseon Ilbo on March 22, where he personally talked about the scandal surrounding him and Burning Sun. He talked about Burning Sun, Yuri Holdings, members of the chatroom including Jung Joon Young and Choi Jonghoon, and much more. Koreaboo has translated Seungri’s entire interview, his longest and most in-depth interview since the scandal broke out.
00503464_20190319

He first apologized for his actions, and once again stated how no one will believe him, even if he tells the truth.
I am sorry and ashamed of myself. It was wrong of me to be involved in inappropriate businesses as a public figure.
Right now, no matter what I say, no one will believe me. Even though I was cleared of charges by the police investigation, people swear by the idea that I bribed the police to say that. I am not in a position where I can strongly state my opinion, but I want to explain because the news about Burning Sun are becoming much different than the facts that I know of.
— Seungri
Seungri then talked about Burning Sun, and how he is known as the owner of the club, which in his mind, is not the truth. He also talked about his friend and Burning Sun CEO, Lee Moon Ho, and how he offered Seungri to help run the club.
I think that is because I revealed that I conduct the operations of all of my businesses, and personally work on them on MBC’s I Live Alone. There are many clubs in Gangnam and among them all, Burning Sun wanted to attract foreign tourists and younger customers. It was not just for the club side, but also for the hotel (Le Méridien Seoul). It’s true that it was promoted with my name attached to it, and I think it was also misunderstood because I said it was something I ran on broadcast.
I liked to DH and enjoyed visiting the club, so I thought Lee Moon Ho’s offer of helping out Burning Sun was not bad. Even though I thought there could be a problem operating a club in a hotel, I still did participate in it.
The ownership breakdown of Burning Sun is as follows: 42% share by the owners of Le Méridien Seoul, 8% share by Lee Sung Hyun, who is CEO of Le Méridien Seoul, 20 % share by Yuri Holdings, 20% share by a Taiwanese investor known as Madam Lin, and 10% by Lee Moon Ho.
Everyone who was involved with Burning Sun, regardless of their position was wrong. As a public figure, there should should not have been so many incidents at my bar. We should have directly looked into whether the club’s activities were going well.
— Seungri
201903221300201132_t

He then talked about how he got involved with Yoo In Suk, former CEO of Yuri Holdings as well as Lee Moon Ho, CEO of Burning Sun.
I joined forces with Yoo In Suk because I was busy with my entertainment activities. I had a 40% share in Yuri Holdings, Yoo In Suk had a 40% share, and Lee Moon Ho had a 20% share. I was in charge of the entertainment and catering businesses, while Yoo In Suk was in charge of investments and finances. Lee Moon Ho was in charge of publicity, such as CF’s. At first, Yoo In Suk opposed investing in Burning Sun, because investments kept on going towards ‘pleasure’ areas. But I insisted that I wanted to do it. I am very sorry that Yoo In Suk got involved in this.
I learned about Lee Moon Ho when I went to a club called ARENA 5 years ago. Lee Moon Ho was the MD who led the team called PULSE. Many of ARENA’s sales staff and guests believe in him, and followed him. Because I knew a lot about Gangnam clubs, I suggested that we try to open one together, and we opened the lounge bar called Monkey Museum in 2016. When that didn’t work out as well as we hoped, Lee Moon Ho proposed to open Burning Sun.
Among the different projects Yuri Holdings invested in, it is true I ran the Ramen business (Aori Ramen). Since Burning Sun is an entertainment business, it would not have been easy for me to run it. There were more than 300 employees. The two CEO’s, Lee Sung Hyun and Lee Moon Ho, were responsible for all of the internal management, from accounting to employees.
I never attended a meeting regarding Burning Sun, never received an employee list, or received a direct payment from them. I was really just the face. All I did was lend my name to Burning Sun, and invest 10 million won through Yuri Holdings.
— Seungri
Seungri then talked about Burning Sun’s ties with the police, and Lee Moon Ho’s drug usage.
I have never been told in person about the incidents that happened at Burning Sun. I was belatedly informed through information that was relayed through my acquaintances. The case regarding minors being allowed into the club happened in July 2018. In November, an acquaintance heard a story about how Lee Moon Ho didn’t get money from the police broker, Mr. Kang, so he tried to tie up Mr. Kang, Burning Sun, and me. I asked Lee Moon Ho about this, and he just said there was no problem.
When I heard that Lee Moon Ho was using drugs, I asked him several times about it. He said he didn’t do them every time I asked. I was surprised to see his tests turn up positive. All I did was go to Burning Club once a week to DJ. I never ran on-site operations or watched closely on what the customers did, so I had no reason to know what the management was doing.
— Seungri
274520_337845_2148

Seungri explained that he quit his position as a director of Burning Sun before the assault cases, and claimed he was also a victim of Burning Sun’s misdeeds.
Because of my upcoming military service, I was cleaning up my roles in my businesses. To be honest, I didn’t know anything at all [regarding the assaults] so I could not come forward to say anything. I think the initial responses made by Burning Sun were wrong. I asked Lee Moon Ho about it, but he just said not to worry about it, both parties were involved in the assault. Since then, there have been a series of sexual assault and date rape videos coming out. Even I was confused about the truth.
I am also a victim as a shareholder in Burning Sun, I did not know anything about how the business was run [regarding the tax evasion accusations].
— Seungri
He then talked about his lavish birthday party in the Philippines in December 2017, and how the accusations of having prostitutes and drugs have made him scared.
It is true that I went on a trip with my female friends. I like the partying culture, and I like to party with both men and women. I told my close female friends, both younger and older, to come and party for my birthday party. However, all of them are now under suspicion for allegations of prostitution. Honestly, it wasn’t anything like that, so I have my regrets. I ‘m afraid that everything I’ve done in my life up to now has become a suspicion.
My drug tests were negative. In 2016, the prosecutor’s office brought a warrant to my home and did a drug test on me. I submitted more than 100 strands of hair from all over my body, including my head, armpit, pubic hair, and legs. I also underwent a urine test. All of them came out negative.
— Seungri
4162396_30

Seungri then talked about the contents of the Kakaotalk messages from Jung Joon Young’s phone, which he claimed to be fabricated. These contents included his alleged prostitution solicitation messages.
This was in 2015. Can you remember what kinds of Kakaotalk messages you sent 3 years ago? I really don’t remember it. I couldn’t believe it. I said this kind of thing? Each conversation had no time the message was sent, or no context before or after the message. I thought it definitely could have been fabricated.
Regarding the messages where I said ‘give them the easy girls’, I found out that that message was supposedly sent when I was performing in Japan, and having a birthday party with my staff. Honestly I can’t believe that I sent that message, I’m really embarrassed and ashamed.
The foreigner was a Singaporean female by the name of Kimmy. She is the daughter of a famous foreign soccer team owner. She is not a foreign investor. Mr. Kim, who was in the same chatroom as us, said he was in Korea and wanted to go to ARENA quietly. He said Kimmy gave us a lot of help, so we should take care of her.
As for Yoo In Suk saying ‘prepare the prostitutes’, one of the girls he called was referred to as ‘Suzy’. She used to be the girlfriend of Mr. Park, who was part of the chatroom. It was said to call some women to party with Kimmy. The women at the club were also summoned by police, and personally said they were not prostitutes.
— Seungri
He then talked about Monkey Museum’s tax evasion, claiming that the club was losing money every month, so there would be no reason to illegally register the place.
There was even a photo studio in the neighborhood where we opened Monkey Museum, and that’s how they did it. What kind of problem would we have? That’s what we talked about. But afterwards, we were told that we would be in trouble if we ran Monkey Museum that way, and we even went to the district office to confirm. We were told that if we were lucky, we wouldn’t be caught. But if we were unlucky, we would be caught. So after re-checking the legal codes, we changed the interior.
However, on the day of the opening ceremony, there were more eyes on the club, the lights that were hanging were stronger, and the club was caught. But the police said that all the lounges in the Cheongdam area did it this way, so it was okay. Everyone was running their bars or lounges like this for the past 3-5 years without getting caught. Everyone did it, so I didn’t know what to do.
Monkey Museum had a huge deficit. It was only profitable for the first 3 months after opening, but I never received a share of the money, and just used it to keep buying alcohol. Soon the deficit grew to 30 million won every month. By the time Monkey Museum closed, we were losing 50 million won a month.
— Seungri
Seungri went on to talk about the “Police Chief”, only identified as Police Superintendent Yoon.
I don’t know him well. In early 2017, Yoo In Suk said he had a good hyung he knew, and I went to meet him. When I asked him who he was while we were eating meat at a hotel in Gangbuk, he said he was someone who works at the Blue House. Up until last winter, I met him 4 times.
We never talked about clubs. He mainly talked about history with the people around him, from World War 2 to Genghis Khan to the Rothschild family. I knew he was working at the Blue House but I didn’t know he was a policeman. I did not play golf with him, Yoo In Suk, and Choi Jonghoon. I didn’t know much about him.
Superintendent Yoon poiinted out our wrongdoings by telling Yoo In Suk ‘Hey, you shouldn’t operate a business like that.’ We took what he said, corrected our mistakes, and we still got a punishment. We never asked for a lighter punishment. Now there is no one who believe that this is the truth.
— Seungri
굳은표정으로 경찰 출석하는 최종훈

Regarding former FTISLAND member Choi Jonghoon’s drunk driving case, he revealed it was actually his manager that made sure the press didn’t hear about the situation, not Yoo In Suk.
After he was caught drunk driving, Choi Jonghoon called Yoo In Suk to let him know about the situation. Yoo In Suk then called me to let me know the situation. Yoo In Suk said that if he already took the breathalyzer test, it would be over. The reading would be over the legal limit.
But I heard that Choi Jonghoon’s manager asked the police for a favor, that he should be investigated early in the morning where there would be no reporters. That’s why his case didn’t make it to the press, but it was believe Yoo In Suk handled it for him. The chats that say he worked hard and a lot of money was spent, that was all a bluff.
— Seungri
Seungri said he even tried to persuade Jung Joon Young to not film or share the illegal hidden camera videos.
The things in the Kakaotalk chat rooms, aren’t they about my life? Why didn’t I stop it? I told Jung Joon Young to stop doing things like [taking hidden camera videos], he could get in big trouble. I didn’t just say that to Jung Joon Young, I told everyone in the chatroom. It’s just I did not say it in the chatroom itself. The public has been suspecting everything that is in the chatroom, but what about conversations that happened through phone calls? Or conversations that we held in person? The public wouldn’t know what was said.
— Seungri
be211adf-2382-4028-83f5-1f50108fd323

Finally, Seungri called for a fair investigation, and for the public not to judge until the full investigation results come to light.
Many Koreans are angry. Last year on broadcast, I said how I don’t lend my name to things like other celebrities, I do business myself. But when the Burning Sun incident happened, it seemed like I was hiding and the people who supported me must have been disappointed. If the trust disappears and many people feel betrayed, I think all their anger will be concentrated towards me. How am I supposed to live for the future when the investigation results have not yet been released? Even if I am cleared of charges, people will call it police collusion, saying I got help from higher-up. I have to live the rest of my life as a man of suspicion. There was clear evidence in the case of Jung Joon Young, so his crimes were uncovered. But my image has been tarnished by these private conversations being revealed. I regret having exchanged such messages and will reflect on myself, but those were private conversations.
I keep wondering if I should be the target of such investigations. The investigations are at such an intense pace right now, detectives are very sensitive to the public reception and media reports. The detectives are even investigating on the premise that the media reports are evidence and truths. Look at the news. When I reveal what I know about the situation, I constantly question and confirm what I am about to say. I thought it would be possible for the investigations to be conducted with a level-head.
The stories are weird now. Let’s say I said the drugs, sexual favors, and police collusion was all true. Then the police will be criticized for their collusion, If the collusion was true, those officers would be accused of corruption. Then neither the investigation agencies nor the police being investigated would remain level-headed. After the investigations, everything I say comes out as an article, so I don’t know where to start at the next investigations. What I’m trying to say is, not everything I say has to be reported. It’s a frustrating situation.
My only wish is that the investigations be carried out fairly. I have noticed that there are people trying to connect many parties together, trying to find a link between YG Entertainment, Choi Soon Shil, BIGBANG, Kim Hak Eui, Hwang Gyo An, and more. I an a celebrity, I don’t know them (Choi Soon Shil, Kim Hak Eui, Hwang Gyo An). This accident happened in connection with many entertainment venues. It’s scary to see them try and create a whole new frame by involving politicians. There is the truth, and there are lies. I am currently cooperating with investigations. I would be grateful if everyone would remain calm,subdue their anger until the investigation results are revealed, and judge the results without bias.
— Seungri
Knetz react:
1. [+1,184, -39] Why is he like this? How does he have no shame or loyalty? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He can try to disassociate himself all he wants but it's too late, tsk tsk.

2. [+1,006, -31] ㅋㅋ He had no problem laughing along with them and now it's betrayal season

3. [+970, -33] Sigh... he's really showing what it means to have rock bottom character. You can take just a glimpse at his Katalk conversations and know that he was enjoying himself with Jung Jun Young, making fun of women and Korean law. He acted all arrogant, like he had no idea how scary the world could actually be. He's trying to place the entire blame on Jung Jun Young just to try and save himself... He should realize that Jung Jun Young's videos were just the tail of the scandal. It's his illegal businesses, bribery of the police, and illegal supplying of prostitution that is the body of this case. It hasn't even begun for him yet. "Victory"? You're a failure through and through, right down to your character.

4. [+43, -6] The loyalty of men~!!!!! Idiot ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+42, -3] Even a dog would laugh at this ㅋㅋㅋㅋ you had no problem laughing along with him on the videos and now you're acting like you had no part of it because you're caught

6. [+41, -1] Let me laugh at "I tried to make him stop when I met him offline" ㅋㅋ

7. [+40, -5] Jun Young-ah, are you really going to let them place all the blame on you?? Don't let them do this to you, you have nothing more to lose now that you're in jail, just spit out everything you can and expose them.

8. [+34, -1] They've begun cutting ties with even each other

9. [+28, -2] Jun Young-ah, Seungri's telling you to die all by yourself

10. [+25, -3] This thug is really selling his friend just to save himself ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

11. [+24, -1] If I were Jung Jun Young, I would not let myself be the only one who dies in this... these men have o loyalty at all. You saw this, right Jun Young-ah? So let's go~~~~

12. [+23, -0] This ba$tard's throwing everyone under the bus to save himself

13. [+22, -2] He said he tried to stop him when he met him offline ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ what a good laugh to start the morning with. So why'd he deny everything when the scandal first broke and now he's acting like the victim with more and more being revealed?

Source: Naver

1. [+178, -20] Lies every time he opens his mouth

2. [+113, -9] He's trying very hard to save himself from this but he needs to take a hard look at why people have turned on him. The worst is because he refuses to admit what he's done wrong, even a choding knows to admit what you did wrong. Instead of clarifying, he should be reflecting. Think about prioritizing what needs to come first.

3. [+47, -7] People aren't meant to be fixed...

4. [+44, -5] He has no sense of guilt for what he did... but I guess that's what got him this far

5. [+35, -6] How sad... that he seems to think the public is foolish enough to believe him ㅋㅋ

6. [+21, -0] Wow, what a thug... he's really trying to save himself by throwing everyone under. His excuses don't even make sense, does he think just claiming they're true will make people believe him?

7. [+11, -0] tl;dr: "Did I really do something that bad?"

8. [+11, -1] After getting caught doing something bad with all his friends, he's like "I didn't do it, I had no idea, I tried to stop them".. it's pretty obvious what kind of person he is. Even Jung Jun Young is better than him because at least he admits his crimes.

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I suddenly have a headache. Is he trying to convince two year olds?

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I suddenly have a headache. Is he trying to convince two year olds?
It's only two year olds that are believing him, or at least people with the mentality of two year olds

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I read every word.

he should have some evidence that he tried to convince them to not share the hidden videos there is no point telling us without evidence. I do agree tho that using chats from 3 years ago is kind of ridiculous when we dont know the context of it tho. if he could find proof or get them to give a statement he really did go out of his way to try and stop them then that would help the case.

he seemed to be more of a face for burning sun than anything and considering how busy he is with his food stores and big bang he wouldnt really have the time to own it so it would make sense he wasnt as involved, but his story is weak and doesnt hold any ground to it, but i am at least giving him a chance, I doubt he has the power to bribe the police at this point the police will want to pin it on him. So I will keep an open mind for now. sorry, I'm probably gonna get hate for that!!

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
yet again excuses. this is getting ridiculous

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I can understand he's mad when it's JJY assault that should be the focus, and if he's REALLY NEVER INVOLVED in Management in BS then how is he responsible for a MDs assault. It's unfair situation too when MEDIA bury Jang jayeon case with Anything, unconfirmed story that soon proven to be a lie, but people won't read that, even going as far as Connecting it to PGH

But bye dude, you're in the same trash I dump JJY, CJH, That Highlight dude who DID NOT DO ANYTHING about the spycam. I'm so disappointed

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Even Jung Jun Young is better than him because at least he admits his crimes.

WTF, what in the world

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Man on Twitter, When some of fellow vip said not reporting your friend's spycam is understandable 🤮

Also if the SBS reporters read Seungri’s prostitution conversation context that was conveniently edited, (its not true, the girls in question was asked, police report) why did they have to give first BREAKING News about it, dirty media, don't they know saying the truth like seungri is aware of spycam is enough for people to cancel him.

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
"The women at the club were also summoned by police, and personally said they were not prostitutes."

The problem I find with this is why would they admit to being prostitutes which is illegal too.

"but what about conversations that happened through phone calls? Or conversations that we held in person? The public wouldn’t know what was said."

While that's true, his word alone is not gonna convince people especially if he keeps changing his statement since he's just giving more ground to people not being able to trust his word.

Which speaking of this dude just admitted to knowing about the spycams and not reporting them, should've just stuck to denying everything.

dooh

Jensetter <3 Jennie
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Really curious how this will end, i am still neutral and waiting for the final decision.
I know its hard to stay neutral, but thats the way to go, at least for me.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Really curious how this will end, i am still neutral and waiting for the final decision.
I know its hard to stay neutral, but thats the way to go, at least for me.
I gave up being neutral, so your perseverance is admirable :pepeheart:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
taeyeon♡
Ship
Wreck
His phone created several typos for him and as a result, he's had to attempt stopping many guys from causing harm to people who deserved not one bit of it
Poor thing, such a pitiful victim

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
It was super long lol, thanks for making thread of it. I saw netizenbuzz article before hand, but it just had the comments like always and as always people got too caught up on certain sentences and words without reading whole thing.

I am conflicted. I would really want to believe him, but.. the issue kind is that he has now presented up another scenario on how things happened. It's possible scenario, but it's not only one and he doesn't have much backing his scenario other than his own word. Were his involvement, relationships with other and things happening exactly like he descripted them, well who knows.

According his scenario he didn't know anything about happening in Burning Sun, he saw some hidden cam videos but asked others to stop, there was no prostitution it was just joking taking out of context..

But the thing is, so many actual crimes came out. There has been drug usage and possibly distribution too in Burning Sun and some women were raped and filmed there. People were briding police. JJY was filming and sharing hidden cams.

Oh well.. I guess I will just wait for investigations and whole thing to be over and really hope the truth will come out eventually, was it Seungri's or someone elses. I'm both conflicted and suspicious, I don't want to throw Seungri under the bus or jump the gun, but I can't simply trust his word in this either.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I feel like he's digging himself a hole and he's either too stupid to see that or confident he'll get out easy

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ReVeluv
Edited for length and because I'm in my feelings.

1. [+1,184, -39] Why is he like this? How does he have no shame or loyalty? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He can try to disassociate himself all he wants but it's too late, tsk tsk.

2. [+1,006, -31] ㅋㅋ He had no problem laughing along with them and now it's betrayal season

3. [+970, -33] Sigh... he's really showing what it means to have rock bottom character. You can take just a glimpse at his Katalk conversations and know that he was enjoying himself with Jung Jun Young, making fun of women and Korean law. He acted all arrogant, like he had no idea how scary the world could actually be. He's trying to place the entire blame on Jung Jun Young just to try and save himself... He should realize that Jung Jun Young's videos were just the tail of the scandal. It's his illegal businesses, bribery of the police, and illegal supplying of prostitution that is the body of this case. It hasn't even begun for him yet. "Victory"? You're a failure through and through, right down to your character.

"Right now, no matter what I say, no one will believe me. Even though I was cleared of charges by the police investigation, people swear by the idea that I bribed the police to say that."
The problem is that he lies. It would be one thing if his story never changed and, despite all odds, he stuck to it. Truth is stranger than fiction, sometimes. You can't have an ever-evolving story (that is also contradictory) and say, "Man, I know y'all won't believe me..." Nah, cus you a liar. A for the second sentence...welp, the police have proven to be susceptible to bribes and you and/or the people you've associated with have been proven to be offering those bribes. Maybe you need a better crowd.

"I think that is because I revealed that I conduct the operations of all of my businesses, and personally work on them on MBC’s I Live Alone. [...] It’s true that it was promoted with my name attached to it, and I think it was also misunderstood because I said it was something I ran on broadcast. [...] Everyone who was involved with Burning Sun, regardless of their position was wrong. As a public figure, there should should not have been so many incidents at my bar. We should have directly looked into whether the club’s activities were going well."
Okay, stop quibbling over the word "owner." You conduct the operations, you personally work on them, and you acknowledge that "regardless of their position," everyone involved with BS was wrong. Don't get caught up in "ownership," that's not the main point. The main point is that you had some major involvement in this club and there are only three realistic options: you knew/approved/actively participated in illegal actions, you knew/approved/didn't actively participate in illegal actions, or you knew/disapproved/let your friends do what they wanted while turning a blind eye.

Parts of this statement confuse me, too. Were you just the face and an investor, or did you have personal involvement in running it? I have good reading comprehension, but I guess I'm just misunderstanding something here.

"I was in charge of the entertainment and catering businesses, while Yoo In Suk was in charge of investments and finances. Lee Moon Ho was in charge of publicity, such as CF’s. At first, Yoo In Suk opposed investing in Burning Sun, because investments kept on going towards ‘pleasure’ areas. But I insisted that I wanted to do it. [...] I never attended a meeting regarding Burning Sun, never received an employee list, or received a direct payment from them. I was really just the face. All I did was lend my name to Burning Sun, and invest 10 million won through Yuri Holdings."
So in the previous quote, he's saying people are mistakenly linking him with owning BS b/c...he said he did on live TV. But now he's "just the face," and investor, and just lent his name. Someone help me make this make sense? Am I reading his responses wrong or is he contradicting himself? I'm not saying he's not an investor and didn't use his name to promote BS, but I find it hard to believe that he didn't have any hands on dealing with anything.

Also, SN: You really wanted to do the entertainment and catering business, huh? I could take this as an innocent statement, especially since you are, you know, in the entertainment industry... But at the same time, some folks will be like... "Oh yeah, you're catering women to clients to entertain them, /snerk." But I'll just take this at face value for now =/

"I have never been told in person about the incidents that happened at Burning Sun. I was belatedly informed through information that was relayed through my acquaintances. [...] All I did was go to Burning Club once a week to DJ. I never ran on-site operations or watched closely on what the customers did, so I had no reason to know what the management was doing."
If true, Seungri's discernment is really lacking. However, I'm unwilling to suspend my disbelief. With where I work, I see this tactic often -- plausible deniability, saying "to my knowledge," claiming "not that I know of," retorting "I don't recall." Because all you need is a little doubt, right? But I'm not willing to suspend my disbelief because what seems common with the folks being accused across the board in this entire scandal is that they are hella arrogant. So either you knew (or at least suspicious) or you're an idiot.

"Because of my upcoming military service, I was cleaning up my roles in my businesses. To be honest, I didn’t know anything at all [regarding the assaults] so I could not come forward to say anything."
Does anyone know if there have been any coverage at all about previous allegations in the years since BS opened? I ask because, from all the reports we've been getting, I understood that this was an ongoing, open-secret kind of thing, the illegal goings-on in BS? Is that real or something that i-fans have conjectured that has bled into the facts being presented?

Also, in an attempt to "[clean] up [his] roles in [his] businesses," did he remove himself like so from other businesses he's associated with?
"I ‘m afraid that everything I’ve done in my life up to now has become a suspicion."
I don't know much about the Philippines thing, so I won't speak on that. Rock-style culture has always included sex and drugs, and while it's not my thing, I won't throw rocks at him for it. But you can't go around sleeping with dogs and getting fleas and wonder why everyone is pointing at your flea bites.

"This was in 2015. Can you remember what kinds of Kakaotalk messages you sent 3 years ago? I really don’t remember it. I couldn’t believe it. I said this kind of thing? Each conversation had no time the message was sent, or no context before or after the message. I thought it definitely could have been fabricated."
Perhaps. Many people who have been involved in crimes or have been witness to crimes, however, do remember such things when they're called in for questioning. Why? Because it was a significant event in their lives. After all, many crime investigations can take months, years, even decades. Everyone doesn't remember every single detail of a specific event or dialogue or appearance or whatever. But...a significant amount do.

So, either the conversation and visual/audio of people being sexually assaulted or filmed secretly while having sex and that being joked about is significant enough for you to remember, or it's something that's common/not important enough for you to remember because you're dismissive toward it. [And the latter is possible and makes you a crap person because you joked about it and you didn't have a problem with it because you didn't report it... so you're a passive participant.]

As for the rest, it's more of the same. "I didn't know." Okay. "I told JJY to..." Okay, but what did you do? "Please wait for full evidence." That's fine. I actually don't mind being proven wrong. If I'm wrong, I'll wear that egg on my face. I don't have the power to condemn you, but I do have power to voice my opinion in this small forum and say -- I don't believe you. That said, I think I'll...attempt to not speak more on this case. At this point, I'll just passively participate by reacting to other folks' posts xD

Last edited:
Reactions Received
KS Coins
yeah no hes totally the victim, it's not like there were multiple girls who were filmed without their consent while having sex, and then had that video sent to a group chat full of trashy men.
if he really wanted to stop him then he would have reported him to the police, he benefited off of this, and he sat there and did nothing while multiple women were sexually assaulted and filmed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread